Product Review: Nacidit Rinse Aceite de Olivia....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
..........better known as the Olive Oil Rinse. I used it last night after washing my hair. Now I like this stuff. It really made my hair soft and it was much easier to detangle. After rinsing out my conditioner (I used Silicon Mix BTW), I applied the rinse. I left it on for about 3-4 minutes, while working it through my hair. I didn't even have to use a comb to detangle. My hair was sooooo soft afterwards. Now, it could have been a combination of the Silicon Mix followed by the Olive Oil Rinse, I don't know, but whatever it was, I really like it. I like it way better than the Avacado Rinse or the Praital Silk Worm Rinse. I'm still testing them all out, but as far as the performance is concerned, I'm liking this one better than the others so far. The smell isn't all that bad, in fact, to me it smells like a lighter Silicon Mix. I can tolerate the smell, so for now I'm liking the Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse.

Thanks for the review, miss cherokee. Where do you buy/order this rinse?

BTW, your bun is beautiful!!

Thanks for the review, miss cherokee. Where do you buy/order this rinse?

BTW, your bun is beautiful!!

Thank you!! And you're welcome. I ordered this rinse form beautyofnewyork.com when I went on a shopping spree for Dominican products. It was $3.99 for a nice sized, 14 oz. bottle. They were extremely fast in shipping, as I got the order 2 days later.

I use and like this rinse.
It detangles and softens. It's great to use after a conditioner, even if my conditioner is detangling, the Nacidit is like the added touch of softness :yep:.

Thanks for this review.. I just purchased some of this stuff along with the avocado rinse... hopefully it will be a keeper!

..........better known as the Olive Oil Rinse. I used it last night after washing my hair. Now I like this stuff. It really made my hair soft and it was much easier to detangle. After rinsing out my conditioner (I used Silicon Mix BTW), I applied the rinse. I left it on for about 3-4 minutes, while working it through my hair. I didn't even have to use a comb to detangle. My hair was sooooo soft afterwards. Now, it could have been a combination of the Silicon Mix followed by the Olive Oil Rinse, I don't know, but whatever it was, I really like it. I like it way better than the Avacado Rinse or the Praital Silk Worm Rinse. I'm still testing them all out, but as far as the performance is concerned, I'm liking this one better than the others so far. The smell isn't all that bad, in fact, to me it smells like a lighter Silicon Mix. I can tolerate the smell, so for now I'm liking the Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse.

Yep! I agree. The Olive Oil Rinse really softens and detangles. I'm almost 8 wks post, and I have been using it along with Nacidit Wheat germ rinse. It's another one of my favs. I'm was not impressed with the Avocado or Praital rinses and will not order them again.

Yep! I agree. The Olive Oil Rinse really softens and detangles. I'm almost 8 wks post, and I have been using it along with Nacidit Wheat germ rinse. It's another one of my favs. I'm was not impressed with the Avocado or Praital rinses and will not order them again.
I agree. I may decide to order the Praital rinse again in the near future (of course after I finish up my current bottle) because it's a good protein rinse. But I know I won't be ordering the Avacado rinse again. It was a disappointment because I was looking for it to perform way better than what it did. I had heard so many good things about it so of course I had to get it. My expectations were let down:nono: I'm really liking the Olive Oil rinse, if for nothing but the softness it leaves behind:yep:

I have and used this and silicon once neither did anything for me they both just set on my hair

I wanted me some silcon mix for at least a year!

after i relax i'll try them again

I agree. I may decide to order the Praital rinse again in the near future (of course after I finish up my current bottle) because it's a good protein rinse. But I know I won't be ordering the Avacado rinse again. It was a disappointment because I was looking for it to perform way better than what it did. I had heard so many good things about it so of course I had to get it. My expectations were let down:nono: I'm really liking the Olive Oil rinse, if for nothing but the softness it leaves behind:yep:

I've found that people either like one or the other like for me, I love the Avocado and was mad disappointed w/the Olive oil. I wonder why that is?

Ill be ordering the Aceite de olivia.. Ive used the Avocado rinse and it was ok some im gonna give the olive oil one a whurl:drunk:

I usualy order from sickbay but this time im trying beautyofnewyork since I keep hearing about this fast shipping:grin:

I'm gonna buy this, but I've got to say:

Your siggy is HAWT! That bun is to die for.... :yep:

I ordered the Aceite de Oliva rinse from beautyofnewyork.com on Sunday, received it on Wednesday, and used it Thursday after I rinsed out my deep conditioner. I'm 7 weeks post and this really helped me detangle.

Back