A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

jerseygurl

Not a new member
I have not received my order yet either. The last I heard from her was a status change email on April 5 saying my order had shipped, now here we are 10 days later still no order.
I ordered on 3/16 and checked today, my status just says completed. I ordered the samples of most of her products so I could try them out before committing to a full size product. I'm all for supporting our people but they need to do better with regards to customer service.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
My first order was just the 7 sample packet and I received that pretty quickly. My second order was larger:
1 x The Slip - Silk Protein Hydrating Conditioner
(Size: 16 oz)
1 x Greaseless Moisture
1 x Puttyful - the "AntiGel
1 x Botanical Peppermint Coconut Conditioning Repair Mask
1 x Coconut Lime Oil
(Size: 8 oz)
1 x 4oz Trial Size
(Choice: Go Deep)

And i received that one pretty promptly as well. My last order (only two full sized products) which was placed on the 13th states that they are still awaiting payment. Not sure how or why since the money was taken out of my account, but we shall see. My previous two orders were placed in March, and they were all placed during the sale. I'm wishing for the best, because I real like her products!
Maybe she's filling March orders now idk.

Beachy

I ordered on 3/16 and checked today, my status just says completed. I ordered the samples of most of her products so I could try them out before committing to a full size product. I'm all for supporting our people but they need to do better with regards to customer service.

I just double checked and I placed my order on March 11th and it was for 8 FULL SIZE products..... You would think she would want to keep her customers happy especially those customers placing larger orders.....guess not! I have ordered from her 2x before and the shipping was slow but not this bad.

Sometimes I don't think vendors realize how easily you can turn a customer off...I wanted to place another substantial order to gift to my mom and sisters for Mothers Day but that will not be happening!

The worst part of it all is her products are GREAT!!!!:cry4:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
One thing is for sure - My Orders said "Awaiting Payment" or "Processing" or something like that after they had both arrived.

So, it will just show up one day. I never received tracking on either product.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Used the Brazilian Cocoa Cleansing Conditioner today again, Not impressed. It's okay but my hair isnt anything stellar as with Curl Junkie Daily Fix. Still hands down the best cowash I ever used hands down. Even As I am Cowash is better than this, to ME.

Not a repurchase. I will continue to use it because it does clean my hair but its just "ok".

Beachy

@Beachy It may still come today. I'm sure its on its way? :mad:

Her direct communication with Customers definitely needs addressing, especially with those placing Large Orders and also with her 1st time Customers.

It's a shame because her sales are good and her size offerings are good. She really needs to work on Shipping times and CS

I couldn't agree with you more!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:look:@Beachy
Unfortunately, none of this is new to Bianca. I know she's heard it all before.

She's been in this game a while.

Just like Soultanicals and others who know their CS is severely lacking.:look:

She probably gets swamped and feels like:

"okay ya'll.....It's coming, it's coming":laugh:

But when folks got they money out there like that, it ain't funny.:laugh:

Last edited:

Anaisin

I just ordered a 16oz Strawberry coconut lime oil cleanser. I bought an 8oz before but she upgraded it to a 16oz. Happy she did because I love it. I think I can get 5 uses out of the rest of the one I have. I just want to have another bottle ready for when I run out

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hopefully, all orders have arrived? I hope everybody got their stuff.

I plan to get to: Peppermint, Pineapple and The Slip DC'ers sometime soon.

Beachy

Hopefully, all orders have arrived? I hope everybody got their stuff.

I plan to get to: Peppermint, Pineapple and The Slip DC'ers sometime soon.

Nope nothing yet for me! I was really holding out hope it would come last weekend. As I stated I would...... I started the PayPal dispute process. It had me send her an email outlining my complaint... Does that sound right to those that have disputed through PayPal? I was hoping for more.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beachy

They will see if the Buyer/Seller can work out a mutual agreement first.

If you say, you are no longer interested, chances are they will refund you.

However, if she states via your correspondence she is sending it, sent it, or then send you Tracking # PayPal will wait to see if you receive it and ask you to give the Vendor ample time to send you the item.

Then, the only way you can get refunded, is if the 'item isn't as described'

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Used The Slip dc on my daughter's natural, cottony, fine 4a hair and got the same results that I did. Meh.

No slip at all. Good moisture. For something called The Slip, I expect at least a liiiittle bit of slip. :lol:

Lisa

Has anyone tried products from this seller? I swear, I want EVERYTHING! :lol:

Aaaaand there's a sale going on for 25 percent off! I have four items in my cart and my grand total (WITH shipping) is 39 bucks! I read on another forum that shipping was fast, so that's a definite bonus. :up:

Look at this deep conditioner. I just wanna eat it! :lick:

Go Deep (Intense Hydration) Deep Conditioner

The lank :spinning: : http://www.etsy.com/shop/hydroquenchsystems?ref=top_trail

Soooo, who's gonna try? :drunk:

Please report back on how they work! I'm going to try to resist for now....highlight the word TRY!!!!

Beachy

@Beachy

They will see if the Buyer/Seller can work out a mutual agreement first.

If you say, you are no longer interested, chances are they will refund you.

However, if she states via your correspondence she is sending it, sent it, or then send you Tracking # PayPal will wait to see if you receive it and ask you to give the Vendor ample time to send you the item.

Then, the only way you can get refunded, is if the 'item isn't as described'

Thank you!!
I did specifically state I was no longer interested in receiving the products. I also referenced the emails that were sent to her previously as well as the change in shipping status on the 5th with no product still having been received.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thank you!!
I did specifically state I was no longer interested in receiving the products.
I also referenced the emails that were sent to her previously as well as the change in shipping status on the 5th with no product still having been received.

@Beachy
They should (and will) probably refund your money. Once I said I was no longer interested in the merchandise due to not receiving it in a timely manner, they credited my PayPal.

However, when I filed on x2 different vendors, they both immediately issued Tracking #, which PP then made me wait to see if I received it (finally) and told me the only way they would refund me is to come back in and file using: "items were not as described"

Of course I said they weren't, because by that time I was 'over it' and no longer wanted them, so they refunded me. Either way, you should and probably will, be refunded.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
Update:

So last night I sent her another message and this is what she replied back:

Here is your USPS tracking number. It says your order is in your mailbox 940550369930003795416

Thank you!

So apparently it was delivered on Saturday while I was at work. It wasn't in my mailbox (Can't fit in it), and it wasn't on my doorstep either. So now what?

Last edited:

curlyhersheygirl

Update:

So last night I sent her another message and this is what she replied back:

Here is your USPS tracking number. It says your order is in your mailbox 9405503699300037954160

Thank you!

So apparently it was delivered on Saturday while I was at work. It wasn't in my mailbox (Can't fit in it), and it wasn't on my doorstep either. So now what?
@jerseygurl Check your PO.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@jerseygurl
When my money is out there, I make the time. :yep:

I hate calling the P.O. when my stuff says "Delivered" and I don't have it.

But I have to track it down, because my money is out there.:sekret:

It's a hassle for me & them.

However, a lot of times they will ask me if there it is okay to leave on the Porch or do I have an alternative place to leave it.