A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Its a nice cc but it does not help with frizz!!! Then again I only used it once so far. When I use it again I will take a pic if my hair afterwards. My hair seemed a lot more frizzy after using this cc. It does have tons of slip and it has a feeling on your fingers like it has a ton of glycerin in it...I haven't looked at the ingredients so I'm not sure. But anyway I will keep using it BC I bought 2 of them. Maybe my perception will change after multiple uses.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
HairPleezeGrow

Great Review! Thank you.:hug2:

Imma stick with the x2 that I know work for me = Brazilian Chocolate & Coconut Lime with Strawberry as 'honorable mention'.

Come Back and Update after multiple uses.:yep:

ms.blue

Just received a phone call from the owner. She apologized for the lack of communication...something about her servers were down. Anyways, she said that the cleanser conditioner wasn't a replacement but just a gift and will be sending out my shampoo by this weekend. I'm really glad that she called to straighten things out.
IDareT'sHair

carolb21

I ordered on the 19th and I haven't received anything.....:ohwell:
No communication, well an email on the 23rd saying they would be in touch in 24-48 hours.....no products, no communication, nothing.....

PJaye

That Cocoa Cleanser has been OOS for quite a while. I wanted to pick up another one before the sale ended.

Anaisin

As much as I'm in love with The Slip and Botanical peppermint, I just tried the honey pineapple repair sample and it's better than both. Just placed an order for a 16oz

I like the coconut lime cleanser, it will work well in between shampooing, my hair felt good and it helped detangle. Lots of slip

After the dc, the greaseless moisture and oil absorbed in my hair perfectly. My hair is drying now

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lawd! Why did I find that other 12.oz jar of GM? Oh well, at least now I have a back up. I 'knew' I had a jar of that another Poster sent me.

I found it yesterday.

Beachy

I just got a shipping notice from my original order!!! Lord knows when I will get my chocolate cleansing conditioner:2nd order: If I didn't have twists in my hair and remembered how good these products were I would be having a fit right about now.

meka72

I ordered on March 18th and wasn't too worried about getting my products until I logged into the HQS account and noticed that the order status noted "Awaiting Payment" on March 31st. I immediately contacted the vendor to resolve the issue (I had PayPal confirmation demonstrating that payment was sent) and I've had no response to my email.

I ordered on the 19th and I haven't received anything.....:eek:hwell:
No communication, well an email on the 23rd saying they would be in touch in 24-48 hours.....no products, no communication, nothing.....

Anaisin

My honey pineapple dc comes tomorrow, thought I would get it today since it was at the post office early, oh well. I've had great CS all 3 times I've ordered

ms.blue

The owner called me on 3/31 saying she will ship my shampoo by the end of that week in which she will email me a tracking number. It is 4/14 and I haven't received anything. I'm done with company.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
Still waiting, I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt since it was a big sale but this is getting ridiculous. It's been a month now and no word from her. This is why I prefer buying from brick and mortar stores but I wanted to try her products. Serves me right, smdh

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Still waiting, I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt since it was a big sale but this is getting ridiculous. It's been a month now and no word from her. This is why I prefer buying from brick and mortar stores but I wanted to try her products. Serves me right, smdh
That's a shame. :nono: I wonder what's taking her so long with your order. I placed two and received them both weeks ago... I'm not understanding why she hasn't sent your stuff yet.

Beachy

I have not received my order yet either. The last I heard from her was a status change email on April 5 saying my order had shipped, now here we are 10 days later still no order.

charmtreese

My first order was just the 7 sample packet and I received that pretty quickly. My second order was larger:
1 x The Slip - Silk Protein Hydrating Conditioner
(Size: 16 oz)
1 x Greaseless Moisture
1 x Puttyful - the "AntiGel
1 x Botanical Peppermint Coconut Conditioning Repair Mask
1 x Coconut Lime Oil
(Size: 8 oz)
1 x 4oz Trial Size
(Choice: Go Deep)

And i received that one pretty promptly as well. My last order (only two full sized products) which was placed on the 13th states that they are still awaiting payment. Not sure how or why since the money was taken out of my account, but we shall see. My previous two orders were placed in March, and they were all placed during the sale. I'm wishing for the best, because I real like her products!