90-Day Rule: Pastor Harvey

auparavant

^^^We're talking about "Father" Steve hahaha!!! I feel tainted I was duped into watching that piece of mostly garbage movie in support of the Black men/women in community. Hog wash! What's wrong with chastity? OOOOOOO....I mentioned the unmentionable....the c-word. I must be a puritan. haha...nope.

I surely would not have anybody who takes his advice trying to hit me up at all...nor my daughters and I'd send my sons to glory over that. It just ain't right. NOw, if it's totally secular, I can comprehend...but don't try and rep the christian faith with that mess. People are asking me to explain why it's offensive to christians! SMH

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
Thanks auparavant I read the first few posts and was straight confused!! I don't follow Mr. Harvey and have not seen the book or movie nor am I familiar with the 90 day rule.

LucieLoo12

^^^We're talking about "Father" Steve hahaha!!! I feel tainted I was duped into watching that piece of mostly garbage movie in support of the Black men/women in community. Hog wash! What's wrong with chastity? OOOOOOO....I mentioned the unmentionable....the c-word. I must be a puritan. haha...nope.

I surely would not have anybody who takes his advice trying to hit me up at all...nor my daughters and I'd send my sons to glory over that. It just ain't right. NOw, if it's totally secular, I can comprehend...but don't try and rep the christian faith with that mess. People are asking me to explain why it's offensive to christians! SMH

this all day! I dont really attack per say :look:, wordly things unless it comes up in a discussion with someone, because I know that it's of the world. I don't expect it to be righteous or holy . But when you put God's name on it and say it's Christian and it's not, that irks me... Like if I walk in a clothing store and they are playing Lady Gaga, I'm not going to make a scene about it, I will just ignore it and go on with my day. But if I walk in a Christian bookstore and they playing Lady Gaga, that's a different story. you just expect more from something that is labled "Christian". If you are going to be wordly, do you,but don't make mess and call it Christianity. I hate that.

auparavant

BrandNew

The 90-day rule is trying to hook the "right" man by waiting 90 days to give him the cookie. HUH??? It's supposed to be the magic ticket to making him stay. Haha.

Goombay_Summer

Pastor Harvey's doctrine makes totally sense if you're following the Pimp and heaux's bible, because everyone knows how absolutely impossible it is to refrain from fornicating for more than 90 days.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

This is why people's lives are so messed up...they get brain trained with deceptions like this.

What's sadder if that if Black folks don't support this garbage than they get bashed and slashed that they're not supporting the Black industries but are giving their money to the 'other' man, instead.

Shimmie

Staff member
BrandNew

The 90-day rule is trying to hook the "right" man by waiting 90 days to give him the cookie. HUH??? It's supposed to be the magic ticket to making him stay. Haha.

Pastor Harvey's doctrine makes totally sense if you're following the Pimp and heaux's bible, because everyone knows how absolutely impossible it is to refrain from fornicating for more than 90 days.

FACT:

While she's attempting and scheming to wait 90 days.....

He's NOT... :nono:

He is not waiting for her 'cookie recipe' to be baked.

He's having milk and cookies with the one who's 90 days were over when her's started. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
You know what I find ironic about this. Majority of "sinners" or ppl who have no devotion to God whatsoever see this man as a hyprocrite but it's the "church" people who love him....:ohwell:

These are the 'lost' sheep; who are in the Church but not of it... :nono:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:lachen::lachen::lachen:!

FACT:

While she's attempting and scheming to wait 90 days.....

He's NOT... :nono:

He is not waiting for her 'cookie recipe' to be baked.

He's having milk and cookies with the one who's 90 days were over when her's started. :yep:

Goombay_Summer

Sadly, all pastor Steve has done is effectively creating cookie monsters, no relation to the Cookie Monster of Sesame street fame that will patiently wait for those 90 days with a tall glass of milk. These cookie monsters will quickly devour said cookie, leave only crumbs behind, and move on to the next bakery. I wished that he'd have told them to wait until the bakery is legally purchased by the cookie monster, because it's just bad business to keep giving away free product/ cookies with absolutely no return on your investment.

Shimmie

Staff member
Sadly, all pastor Steve has done is effectively creating cookie monsters, no relation to the Cookie Monster of Sesame street fame that will patiently wait for those 90 days with a tall glass of milk. These cookie monsters will quickly devour said cookie, leave only crumbs behind, and move on to the next bakery.

I wished that he'd have told them to wait until the bakery is legally purchased by the cookie monster, because it's just bad business to keep giving away free product/ cookies with absolutely no return on your investment.

:woohoo2: Girl you're 'Baking' ..... :woohoo2:

I mean "Preaching" .... the Gospel Truth :yep::yep::yep:

:amen: and :amen:

Plus these 90 day cookes have loads of trans fat and high fructose corn syup Ingredients and chemical preservatives. They are quite toxic. All are unnatural ingredients.

auparavant

I might wanna have sex, but I don't cuz I know who I am. And this cookie ain't in a Chips-A-Ho bag, it's blister-packed like an electronic device and you need special tools you can't ordinarily get to open it. Only one tool works and the priest hands it out at the altar on one special day, that's it.

I've posted the real response in OT.:look:

auparavant

:lol::lol::lol:

The 90 day cookies are half baked.

With Marriage you get to have Cake! :yep:

With icing! All that other is just cookie dough that melts and makes ur butt fat. Cake holds up.

LifeafterLHCF

Aunt Shimmie I need you to go get in the corner. It hurts me more than you. You are out of control today with plastic testicles and cookies that have trans fat and preservatives lol.

On the matter of OP I don't listen to any man who looks like Mr. Potato Head. Real talk he isn't one to listen to since he hasn't been successful in marriage. I only listen to sound doctrine based folks and he ain't one of them. I want marriage but I won't do it with no fool. That makes me lock up my lemon tart not cookie bc I'm classy lol away for a long time. I mean really what does he think this is a 90 day probation at work when you start a new gig? He can have a stadium of seats.

Shimmie

Staff member
I might wanna have sex, but I don't cuz I know who I am.

And this cookie ain't in a Chips-A-Ho bag

, it's blister-packed like an electronic device and you need special tools you can't ordinarily get to open it. Only one tool works and the priest hands it out at the altar on one special day, that's it.

I've posted the real response in OT.:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

So ummm, you cleaned it up with some 'Holy Water' before posting it here... :lol:

'Passa' Harvey don't know what he done started and it is not safe for him to be around here. :bat:

Here's what it all amounts to for those who have respect for themselves and have shut their ears to Harvey's cookie crumbs.

"No Wed, No Bed

No contract, no contact

Forget the 90 days, I don't care what Harvey said."

Shimmie

Staff member
By the way Kirk Franklin is on TBN tonight he Donny and Marvin Sapp are promoting their Kingsmen 16 city tour ...you all missed it.

I'll have to tune in at 5:00 a.m. for the rerun of the show.

I just gave myself away. I still remember the TBN schedule by heart. :look:

Shimmie

Staff member
Aunt Shimmie I need you to go get in the corner. It hurts me more than you. You are out of control today with plastic testicles and cookies that have trans fat and preservatives lol.

On the matter of OP I don't listen to any man who looks like Mr. Potato Head. Real talk he isn't one to listen to since he hasn't been successful in marriage. I only listen to sound doctrine based folks and he ain't one of them. I want marriage but I won't do it with no fool. That makes me lock up my lemon tart not cookie bc I'm classy lol away for a long time. I mean really what does he think this is a 90 day probation at work when you start a new gig? He can have a stadium of seats.

GoddessMaker ...

:blush3: Yes Mam, I'm saarrry.... Shimmie with Head bowed in shame... sitting in the naughty corner with real tears from......................

Laughing so hard at Mr. Potato Head. Both he and Steve Harvey have the same mustash. :rofl: rofl: :rofl:

Poohbear started it with Mr. Potato Head..... Yup... :yep:

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
:lachen: Shimmie, Steve Harvey looks like Mr. Potato Head too! And actually looks more like him than that other guy!

Laughing so hard at Mr. Potato Head. Both he and Steve Harvey have the same mustash. :rofl: rofl: :rofl:

Poohbear started it with Mr. Potato Head..... Yup... :yep: