8 month MSM review... (Long post...)

jtsupanova

When I first used MSM I got all the benifits you ladies mentioned
but it actually made my hair texture too loose for my taste...it kinda scared me
Yet I think I may start taking it again

Proudpiscean

Fran said:
I haven't had any nightmares. My dreams had been in color and I remember having a lot of excitment like an action thriller on one of them. Although I can't rmrmber them specifically at this moment.

They don't happen every night for me. But when they do they are spectacular!!!

Exactly! It's like going from watching an old black & white TV to color HDTV :lol: .....the dreams are very vivid and seem so real!

Gryphyn

I stopped taking MSM last year. I used to take 1000-2000mg daily. The doses were so strong that they messed up my menstrual cycle. That time I was also taking 2500-5000 mcg of biotin. After reading this thread I decided to try MSM again, but in power form so I can control the dose. I think I'll just drop a little under 1/4 tsp in my water bottle daily. I'm also taking 500 mcg of biotin now, so I'm hopefully that the combo of both won't mess me up again since it's in lower doses.

I also have bad sinus problems but I don't remember noticing a difference in my sinus headaches/sinusitis/allergies last year when I was taking large doses of MSM. I do remember sneezing a lot though, but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with MSM :confused:. I'm going to see if I notice a change this time.

Last edited: