5 Months Post BC/ Lok & Blok Results *PICS!*

Kerryann

funnily enough i couldnt wait to see your progress pics after you did the big chop and to see your results now its just beautiful

Soliel185

Beautiful hair!
Do you like the new formula better?

This is only my first time using it so I can't say that I like it "better" just yet. So far it's on par with the original, but I'm going to keep experimenting with it before I decide.

Your hair looks great! How long does your hair usually stay straight before you shampoo & condition?

I can keep it straight 2+ weeks. :look:
This past summer I discovered Dry Shampoo and it was a wrap. It soaks up excess oil/product, and refreshes your hair and scalp. :yep: It helps that I live in a dry/low humidity climate too. Every week and a half or so I would touch up my hairline with a mini flat iron if needed, but b/c I tied my hair down every night ( a la Sylver) the roots stayed pretty straight.

:look: I just peed. That beautiful mass of curly goodness made me THAT happy!

Great - You just peed and I just sprayed my monitor with juice! :lachen:
Thanks for the compliment! :blush:

Its so thick and curly. Why oh why can't I get mine to look like that?

Everyone's hair is different, and I spent a lot of time getting to know mine to get to where I am now. :yep: Keep taking care of your hair, and it'll pay you back in its own way. Healthy, happy hair is the prettiest hair -- no matter what its texture. :grin:

TeeWhyAre

crazy i missed this! you are such a stunningly beautiful young lady. i always love seeing your natural styles. i look forward to growing with you and seeing your progress this year.