4B Naturals Who Juice and 2-Strand Twist.

ilah

I want to do two strand twists but seeing as I've fallen in love with the S-Curl No Drip I was wondering if I could do the twist with out the costly MJ's Curly Pudding and just use the juice instead...

Any other 4B naturals use the just to do twist with only that plus maybe another product? How did it turn out? Pics?:look:

JennyKenny

I twist my hair with Cantu Shea butter. It keeps my hair moisturized for a few days. I'm not sure what S-Curl no drip is. Is it a spray? If so, you can use the spray to moisturize your hair throughout the week instead of using it to twist. I usually spray my twists with Oyin Juices and Berries a few days after I have twisted them up--just to provide some moisture. For extra moisture, I spray with water, add oil, and then a leave in or thicker product to seal. HTH

ilah

The S-Curl is a spray. Thanks for the reply I'll keep that in mind. Does it help to seal twists? I've always just used a spray leave-in and Curly Pudding...But if sealing twists with oils is bennificial then I'll deffinatly be doing that next go round *Wonders why I didn't think of that before*

Urban

I normally use Scurl and coconut oil. I've been doing this for a few months and my hair is just fine. Soft and moisturized.

But - I'm aiming to keep twists in for two weeks, instead of having to redo them every week. By the end of two weeks the twists are looking a tad rough, so this week I've tried using Scurl, coconut oil and Eco Styler Olive Oil gel.

I don't see why you couldn't use just the Scurl though. I guess the only way to see if it'll work for you is to give it a try.