4b 4c kinky curly products

localhost

Does the kinky curly line work for 4b 4c hair? Natural? Any success stories? I'm late to the game on this product line.

Rastafarai

Yes, it certainly does. I do mix it with a butter though, as its not as moisturizing and can result in stiff hair once dried.

faithVA

Many women love the Knot Today. I like the KCCC. I don't do WNGs. I use KCCC on my twists. Makes my twists look fabulous and gives me a really nice twist out.

My curls don't clump to be able to use KCCC or anything for a WNG.

Simply_elle

The KCNT is a awesome leave in for my 3c/4a/4b hair..Its hard to find a overall decent moisturizer (That all my wack patches approve Lol) great slip and smell...

The KCCC um..pass! It had no hold for my crazy hair and I had frizzy crunchy hair...My 3c patch looked great but...

The KC styling pomade, Pass! The smell and texture wasn't worth the lack of hold...

The KC come clean, pass I've honestly had more success with a sulfate poo, It lathered like crazy and still left a film...Meh wasn't impressed...

For 4 something hair at a similar price point I really recommend the oyin line, Low protien and glycerin...Lots of moisture! And moreso geared for kinky hair :) Yeah I said it KINKY...Which I believe (KC) Isn't really geared for the kinky 4 something set, and that's ok! I got oyin...Rant over!

springy_curly

I've used kckt in the past and remember liking it. I have also used kccc and liked it to but not for its intended use. It doesn't create curl definition in 4a/b hair like it does other types, but it does give good hold to styles and smells delicious! If you use it this way a little goes a long way.

Sent from my DROID3 using LHCF

localhost

Thanks ladies, this is a great help. I didn't want to have false expectations when I try the line. I think I will give it a try this evening.

sistawithsumthin

Thanks ladies, this is a great help. I didn't want to have false expectations when I try the line. I think I will give it a try this evening.

So how did you like it?

I love it on my 4a 4b hair. I don't mind the stiffness at first, it softens up very nicely over a few days. The stiffness is not from being dried out. Not sure how to explain it.

But do use it exactly by the directions. Airdrying is best to keep the curl definition.

Lady S

I'm in the process of finishing up Kinky Curly Knot Today. Not enough slip for me. I have unrelaxed 4b/c type hair.