Help me figure out a protective style plz

GraceJones

So I'm a new natural I big chopped in Aug and I'm trying to hide my hair at least until next Aug

I used to have a Kinky Curly wig but I did not rotate it with anything else so it's pretty much on it's last leg

I have a Creta Girl wig in my possession but these 2b curls do not match my 4c naps so IDK how to make it work. I have tried twist outs, rollers, etc but it just obviously does not blend at all. Any suggestions?

Is there any hair or wig out there that match 4c texture? This kinky curly thing is not me. I want something similar to Demetria on Blood, Sweat, and Heels

Last edited:
I bought Vanessa Amerie and brushed her out, thinned her out and cut her and it looks close to my 4b hair with a flat twist out. It must have worked because no one at work noticed. I had to brush her out though. She comes very curly.
https://www.google.com/search?q=van...niv&sa=X&ei=CfDXUqahIY3jsAThjoIQ&ved=0CDwQsAQ

I think Beshe Drew may be somewhat curly if you can find her. I bought Ruby but she was straighter. You may also want to ask in the Wig Challenge.

I haven't found another yet that fits.

That's too short for me. I might just get a medium length wig with a bang so I do not have to worry about my hairline showing. Anyone know of any wigs like that?

Back