4A/B Natural Using Maxiglide Results: Youtube Video

Prettypsych

Felicia, yes I believe MG is better than a straightening comb. The MG is a little scary at first b/c there are so many little combs. However, you have to make sure your hair is detangled (which is what she was demonstrating on the video) and you shouldn't press the plates too hard. You have to have a light touch. Also, I believe she had it on a pretty low setting. I have 4b natural hair (with similar thickness) and I got my hair even straighter than hers. It works with relaxed hair as well; I tried it on my mother (who has relaxed hair) and it got it bone straight.

She really did a good demo!:grin:

morehairplease

Felicia, yes I believe MG is better than a straightening comb. The MG is a little scary at first b/c there are so many little combs. However, you have to make sure your hair is detangled (which is what she was demonstrating on the video) and you shouldn't press the plates too hard. You have to have a light touch. Also, I believe she had it on a pretty low setting. I have 4b natural hair (with similar thickness) and I got my hair even straighter than hers. It works with relaxed hair as well; I tried it on my mother (who has relaxed hair) and it got it bone straight.

She really did a good demo!:grin:

:sweet:,:thankyou: so, so much for posting this. :thewave::blowkiss::giveheart:. Hopefully, I will be able to order this soon, very soon:crossfingers:.

MrsQueeny

so do y'all use the steamburst ?

I used mine for the first time last night just to test and I loved it. My hair was straight and silky on the first pass. I used it on the #5 setting. When I got to the ends, I used the steam burst and I didn't have any of the funny looking ends I would usually get. I will take a pic of it when I get home. Q

scarcity21

I used mine for the first time last night just to test and I loved it. My hair was straight and silky on the first pass. I used it on the #5 setting. When I got to the ends, I used the steam burst and I didn't have any of the funny looking ends I would usually get. I will take a pic of it when I get home. Q

ok thanks Queeny...ill be anxiously awaiting ur pic:grin:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have the old MG. I don't know if I will be getting the new one. The miniglide and I have had past problems.:nono:

MrsQueeny

ok thanks Queeny...ill be anxiously awaiting ur pic:grin:

Sorry it took so long. We were in services just about all week and I finally remembered to take the pic. I used it on Friday and just braided that section and hid it up under my puff. I combed it down and took this pic about 5 minutes ago. It is not as straight anymore but I loved the results. Q

TrustMeLove

Sorry it took so long. We were in services just about all week and I finally remembered to take the pic. I used it on Friday and just braided that section and hid it up under my puff. I combed it down and took this pic about 5 minutes ago. It is not as straight anymore but I loved the results. Q

WOW! I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. No No! Thanks for posting this pic. The Maxiglide seems to be the truth. Can you give us the breakdown how you got to this point. Products specifically. Thank you.

LOVELY!

MrsQueeny

WOW! I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. No No! Thanks for posting this pic. The Maxiglide seems to be the truth. Can you give us the breakdown how you got to this point. Products specifically. Thank you.

LOVELY!

My hair had already been washed and detangled. It also had avocado butter on it. I sprayed some proclaim spray-on glosser in my hands and then put it on my hair. I didn't really use the teeth at all. I just put it on a section, clamped down and released then moved down and repeated. I did use the teeth on the ends and hit it with the steam function. Q

TrustMeLove

My hair had already been washed and detangled. It also had avocado butter on it. I sprayed some proclaim spray-on glosser in my hands and then put it on my hair. I didn't really use the teeth at all. I just put it on a section, clamped down and released then moved down and repeated. I did use the teeth on the ends and hit it with the steam function. Q

Gracias. Seeing your hair has me rethinking this whole Maxiglide thing. Ugghh..I might chicken out. lol I love your natural hair. That puff was huge and gorgeous!

MrsQueeny

Gracias. Seeing your hair has me rethinking this whole Maxiglide thing. Ugghh..I might chicken out. lol I love your natural hair. That puff was huge and gorgeous!

So far so good. I will wash it tomorrow. It is def a keeper esp since it didn't take much to get it straight. I am going to use it on my girls' hair for Easter. Q

scarcity21

Fabulous!!! U r hair is just lovely...thanks for posting the pic...can u PM me ur regimen if thats not too much to ask?:grin: