4a/b Looking for a 2in1 shampoo with good slip

jainygirl

Hey ladies
i'm looking for a new 2in1 shampoo conditioner that provides good slip. I've been using CON for the past ...it's been awhile. Anyway i would like to try something new but i'm afraid i'll get my hair caught up in a wet tangled mess and realize whatever i decide to try has absolutely no slip
Any help on what to try is appreciated
--jainygirl

Ayeshia

I tried the pantene 2n1 and they worked great when all i had time to do was wash and use a leave-in. They also worked well on my sisters hair, she is a 4a/4b too.

jainygirl

thanks Ayeshia
i used to use pantene when i was in high school and i loved the smell. i need to give this new line a look. thanks
--jainygirl

Armyqt

Jainygirl, any particular reason you're looking for a 2n1? I ask this because I think that you always you a separate conditioner that addresses your hair's issues. Relaxed hair needs additional moisture and TLC such as good conditioners. Think about it. I just don't want you to mess up all your progress

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Jainygirl, any particular reason you're looking for a 2n1? I ask this because I think that you always you a separate conditioner that addresses your hair's issues. Relaxed hair needs additional moisture and TLC such as good conditioners. Think about it. I just don't want you to mess up all your progress

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA
. I used them when i didnt have time to do a shampoo and conditioner separately

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Qt
I always use some kind of detangling/conditioning shampoo or something along those lines then follow each shampoo with a deep conditioning treatment. whenever i do a shampoo, condition, then a deep condition i feel like the first conditioning was a waste of time. That and i've always been kinda lazy about my hair

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Qt
I always use some kind of detangling/conditioning shampoo or something along those lines then follow each shampoo with a deep conditioning treatment. whenever i do a shampoo, condition, then a deep condition i feel like the first conditioning was a waste of time. That and i've always been kinda lazy about my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Ok. As long as you're not skipping the separate conditioner part girl. You had me worried there for a minute

cutebajangirl

So is that supposed to be a 2 in 1 beana? I was wondering why it worked so well on my hair. When I use it I don't want to put a conditioner on afterwards because it makes my hair feel worse.

Britt

I like Deep Brilliance shampoo also a cheaper alternative which is similar is Motions Moiturizing shampoo. I think I will buy it when this DB is finished.

beana3

cutebajangirl: i'm actually not sure. For some reason i equate 2 in 1's with conditioning shampoos (CON, elasts CC, etc) And the slip and moisture after rinsing is great!!!

beana3

cutebajangirl: i'm actually not sure. For some reason i equate 2 in 1's with conditioning shampoos (CON, elasta CC, etc) and like you said, the slip and moisture are great!!!