4 Years Natural! Links + PITCHAS!

Auburn

ETA: LENGTH CHECK AND MORE PICTURES (on another post)

May 26th made 4 years. I've been so busy so excuse my lazy update. I'll add a few more pictures later. Mainly watch for the ponytail growth. I need to post alike pictures. Maybe I'll do that for the next update in November.

Links on my journey:
Auburn's Half year & one year anniversary
Almost 1 year natural, ADDED color!

Pictures along the way
2 year natural anniversary pt 1
2 year natural anniversary pt 2 (length check)
Tiny hair update (PITCHASSS!)
My braidout (on my natural APL hair) PITCHASSS!
Almost 3 years natural.. here's my first twist out. (pitchas)

3 Years Natural (progress update + pitchas!)

NOW:
Pictures below

Old signature:

[ REGIMEN ] 3 years natural May 2011! Ultimate goal - U shaped MBL | PMs are wide open! LETS TALK HAIR!

So, I can't say I reached my goal. My hair is midback to waist but it's not U shaped at the moment. It grows in a V and I have not trimmed it in about a year and a half. It's not as thick as I want it.

My hair is now wavy/curly. It's more 3c than 4a I guess. I've still been mostly a straight natural. I think about cutting my hair often. I want to go further and probably hit tailbone just because. I like the oohs and aahs of long hair. I like defying common myths. I like how my hair feels on my back when I'm shirtless. I like doing the braid outs like the picture above. Yet, starting over is tempting.

Any who, I will try to be more active like I was 4 years ago but 2 business ventures have me tied up (one in siggy). I've missed you ladies <3 Thank you for everything.

Attachments

• IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 549
  • 179585_10100192760523273_1561821438_n.jpg
    179585_10100192760523273_1561821438_n.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:

JJamiah

I hate you, JOKING, I LOVE YOUR hAIR LAdY :) Old and new :)

Missed Yah :bighug:

Glad to hear and see you were doing big things :)

your hair doesn't seem to be suffering a lick :) :lick:

pookaloo83

Yay!!!! I was thinking about you the other day and said I wonder how her hurr is doing. Ok off to look at the pics!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

RegaLady

I was just thinking about you last week. You are one of my few hair idols. I am glad you are okay and posting an update. Thank you for this!:)

Sprinkl3s

I was stalking I mean looking at your three year update just the other day.

Your hair is gorgeous, always look forward to your updates.

I'm in the same boat as you with loving to prove theory's wrong but wanting a fresh start *sigh* but I'm only at APL

kandake

OMG. I was thinking about you too.

I remember your braidout thread and being in awe of your hair. You are partly the reason I contemplated going natural. I wanted a braidout like the one you posted in the OP. If I can get that I'll be all set. I don't need anymore hair.

GreenEyedJen

Giiiiirl! I'm so glad to see an update from you! I've loved your hair since joining this forum. Beautiful as usual!

HappilyLiberal

May 26th made 4 years. I've been so busy so excuse my lazy update. I'll add a few more pictures later. Mainly watch for the ponytail growth. I need to post alike pictures. Maybe I'll do that for the next update in November.

Links on my journey:
Auburn's Half year & one year anniversary
Almost 1 year natural, ADDED color!

Pictures along the way
2 year natural anniversary pt 1
2 year natural anniversary pt 2 (length check)
Tiny hair update (PITCHASSS!)
My braidout (on my natural APL hair) PITCHASSS!
Almost 3 years natural.. here's my first twist out. (pitchas)

3 Years Natural (progress update + pitchas!)

NOW:
Pictures below

Old signature:

[ REGIMEN ] 3 years natural May 2011! Ultimate goal - U shaped MBL | PMs are wide open! LETS TALK HAIR!

So, I can't say I reached my goal. My hair is midback to waist but it's not U shaped at the moment. It grows in a V and I have not trimmed it in about a year and a half. It's not as thick as I want it.

My hair is now wavy/curly. It's more 3c than 4a I guess. I've still been mostly a straight natural. I think about cutting my hair often. I want to go further and probably hit tailbone just because. I like the oohs and aahs of long hair. I like defying common myths. I like how my hair feels on my back when I'm shirtless. I like doing the braid outs like the picture above. Yet, starting over is tempting.

Any who, I will try to be more active like I was 4 years ago but 2 business ventures have me tied up (one in siggy). I've missed you ladies <3 Thank you for everything.

@Auburn

Nevermind... I see you posted a link... I was about to start :boxing: