3 Years Natural (progress update + pitchas!)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Can you recommend a great flat iron/Blow dryer? I am currently unable to get my hair strait at all.:ohwell: Your hair growth is very inspiring to me!:yep:

Stella B.

Girl, I'll take half of that!! Seriously fab hair and progress! Congrats to you on your hard work and effort.

luckiestdestiny

Great progress and I love your braid out.

2 questions
1) what products do you use and any particular method for your braid out?
2) Why'd you cut from WL to bsl...was there a problem with your ends? Was it uneven?

Either way your hair looks gorgeous and thanks for sharing!

Auburn

Can you recommend a great flat iron/Blow dryer? I am currently unable to get my hair strait at all.:ohwell: Your hair growth is very inspiring to me!:yep:

I use the FHI Runway. I would any other that had ceramic plates + that ionic technology stuff. I use wigo which is a european blow dryer but I havent used it in years... only once recently to dry my braids with a hood attachment. Im sure there are better ones out there than that. I'll try to do a search for you and reply back in this thread :)

Great progress and I love your braid out.

2 questions
1) what products do you use and any particular method for your braid out?
2) Why'd you cut from WL to bsl...was there a problem with your ends? Was it uneven?

Either way your hair looks gorgeous and thanks for sharing!

I like to use Mane and Tail Deep moisturizing conditioner as a leave in. It leave my hair soft with no flakes and it has coconut oil already in it :D My method it just to detangle first, half saturate my hair with the conditioner, make the braids, squeeze out excess but leave a lot at the ends, air dry over night with my satin cap, & I only unravel when my hair is completely dry. (super run on sentence lol)

I did the hair cut because my hair usually grows in a V shape. I wanted it blunt and also a slight "fresh" start. Those ends were about 2.5 years old.

Thank you every one :drunk: