22nd Century Natural Woman Line: Product Reviews, Tips, Techniques, Regimen . . .

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Do mean the Chebe powder @Saludable84
Yes. But I doubt I can do that. It's just very similar that the DC 22CW does her hair and the African women both involve some kind of herbs and heavy sealing. No special stuff or anything expensive.

Look at how long all of their hair is! For 22CW, her big chop video was posted 5 years ago. I didn't long at how short she cut, but the amount of hair she has with pretty thick and consistent hair and nice ends says something.

Idk, just a thought. Not like I do much with my hair anyway :laugh:

Aggie

Yes. But I doubt I can do that. It's just very similar that the DC 22CW does her hair and the African women both involve some kind of herbs and heavy sealing. No special stuff or anything expensive.

Look at how long all of their hair is! For 22CW, her big chop video was posted 5 years ago. I didn't long at how short she cut, but the amount of hair she has with pretty thick and consistent hair and nice ends says something.

Idk, just a thought. Not like I do much with my hair anyway :laugh:
This is true. I may have to look at 22CW's routine again. It's been a while since I checked her out.

beauti

I've been binge watching her videos. She has such beautiful hair and spirit. And I like that she uses her own hair products.

I remember watching one of her videos a long time ago where she listed the ingredients to one of her products. Should've written it down! :look: But I'm definitely gonna support and make a purchase. Her regimen consists mostly of binding and African threading. In one of her videos she got 6 inches in 6 months! :eek: Amazing growth and retention!

beauti

For ladies having issues with their hair being greasy after using the dc, she advises to use the shampoo bar lightly afterwards. Don't know if this was mentioned before. Here's a video.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Aw hell naw! Why is shipping $16??? :eek::eek: That's insane! I was gonna purchase the detox kit for $15 but it comes to more than $30 with shipping. I think I'mma save my coins for now :ohwell:

:yep:

I emailed her about it and she kindly gave me a time-sensitive, first-time-purchase discount.

The shipping costs are the deal breaker for me. Even if I could handle the DC, those shipping costs would rack up over time!

That is why I moved over to the JR Liggetts shampoo bars.

I feel like her regimen must work and might be hackable, lol.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.

I emailed her about it and she kindly gave me a time-sensitive, first-time-purchase discount.

The shipping costs are the deal breaker for me. Even if I could handle the DC, those shipping costs would rack up over time!

Free shipping on eBay for the Liggetts. On my 22Century soap bars purchase the shipping was fine. But it's good to know about Liggetts even still.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

It seems extremely hackable and I'm going to continue to analyze it.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Hi all! This is my review of the citrus shampoo bar!

First impression is that it smelled really good. While washing my hair it smelled like a relaxer. Just like a relaxer lol. I don't care about that though.

It cleansed my hair really well despite of using Blue Magic grease! I heard two squeaks while washing so I know my hair was definitely getting clear of build up.

My hair felt good afterwards as it usually does.

What I like about it is the size of the bar, it was easy to rub it all over my head.

I give this shampoo an over all score of 4.5 out of 5. It did it's job and there is nothing that I don't like about it.

Is it better than J.r. Liggets? No.
I give j.r Liggetts a 5 out of five because it goes to work faster and spreads throughout my hair faster.

This was a great purchase!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Hi all! This is my review of the citrus shampoo bar!

First impression is that it smelled really good. While washing my hair it smelled like a relaxer. Just like a relaxer lol. I don't care about that though.

It cleansed my hair really well despite of using Blue Magic grease! I heard two squeaks while washing so I know my hair was definitely getting clear of build up.

My hair felt good afterwards as it usually does.

What I like about it is the size of the bar, it was easy to rub it all over my head.

I give this shampoo an over all score of 4.5 out of 5. It did it's job and there is nothing that I don't like about it.

Is it better than J.r. Liggets? No.
I give j.r Liggetts a 5 out of five because it goes to work faster and spreads throughout my hair faster.

This was a great purchase!

Wow!!!

It is AMAZING to me that you review the J.R. Liggetts bar above the 22nd Century bar! Neat.

Which of the J.R. Liggetts bars do you use? The original/plain one, the one with argan, a different one? TIA!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Wow!!!

It is AMAZING to me that you review the J.R. Liggetts bar above the 22nd Century bar! Neat.

Which of the J.R. Liggetts bars do you use? The original/plain one, the one with argan, a different one? TIA!
I use the peppermint and the argan. I may have used the plain one also. They all work equally and feel the same on my hair. They also all burn my eyes lol... I just can't keep my eyes closed.

The J.r. Liggets goes straight to my scalp and spreads straight away. I only have to rub it across my head a few times and boom.

The 22Citrus I had to work it in, and work it in some more.

The J.r. Liggetsts seperates my strands and absorbs in. I can feel it in my scalp right away.

The 22Citrus did too, after some time.

Would I purchase again? Yes.