2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

caliscurls

My scalp has been itching :perplexed so used some LG Sulphur Oil..feels much better :yep:

Length and ends - a healthy spraying of plain water and sealed with my beloved Bekura Sevenfold Butter. Will probably go one more week of using it then rotate to the SheScentIt

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't bought it yet but all of the sites/pictures I find of it look like coconut oil and they compare the properties/benefits to that of coconut oil. I think I might try babassu instead of a butter to mix my mustard powder with. My hair hates coconut oil so we'll see...

I'm going to get that unrefined from one of the sites... it's $18 without shipping and handling. Gonna by the refined one also to see how they compare.

CodeRed

Unfortunately, I had purchased mine before I read your post re: refined vs unrefined. I'll see how it is.

I wish it would have been in a Jar instead of a Bottle. I may have to heat it up, pour it out and allow it to harden back up. It's Semi-Solid.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pure Cold Pressed Avocado Oil on top of DC'er
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Elixir w/my Leave-In

*After my Hair Dries?????????*

CodeRed

IDareT'sHair

I'll have to melt it too... I want to add it to things and I didn't even think about it but it'll have to be in liquid form to make it easier...

I want to try avocado oil next though. How does it do on your hair?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
CodeRed
Pure Cold Pressed Avocado is G-R-E-A-T!:love:

I just wish this Babassu was in a Jar instead of a durn bottle.:angry2:

From what I've tried so far....I like it!:yep:

I'll nuke it for a minute, pour it in a jar and allow it to re-solidify.:nono:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Oops, this morning I “messed around" and liberally oiled my scalp with my prepoo concoction instead of Tropic Isle JBCO & Black Seed Hair Serum. Said concoction has neelibrigahdi, hemp, & 4 oz minimum of neem oil.

I'm hiding in my office praying I don't smell like ganja, garlic & onions.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Last edited:

CodeRed

Oiled whole scalp just now and covered with a cap/plastic bag... will deep co-wash and deep condition in the morning.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right now I am Pre-Rx'ing with: Shea Terra Organics Banana & Mongongo Oil Pre-Rx

Will use: Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In

Will use: Jakeala's Coffee Hair Balm after my Hair Dries.

CodeRed

Castor oiled whole scalp, put deep conditioner/hempseed/castor oil layer on ends for a dry hair treatment on them...

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Finally took hair down from mini twists. Blow dried then flat twisted. Used Hairveda Almond Glaze and Aloe Vera Gel.

Beamodel

Sprayed diluted Darcy's transitioning cream to my 12 weeks post new growth.

This stuff is amazing for new growth. It softens it and makes it more manageable.