***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

after rinsing I air dried in twists overnight. I woke up to crispy crunchy horrible hair. Every time before I've twisted with bask Silk & Honey or Palm Tapioca. So no, I'm not a fan of the Rosa Mosqueta. But I'll be using up the bottle
@kupenda

Interesting.:scratchchin:

Every time I had it, I ended up swapping it. And I think that's their most expensive one. Maybe that one and J.A.Y?

I still like: GPB, WC, HSR.

I also had Blue Chamomile but swapped out several bottles and never got around to actually trying it.

I had Island Naturals but it went bad on me before I could finish it up and it turned me off.:barf:

@kupenda

Every time I had it, I ended up swapping it. And I think that's their most expensive one. Maybe that one and J.A.Y?

I also had Blue Chamomile but swapped out several bottles and never got around to actually trying it.

I had Island Naturals but it went bad on me before I could finish it up and it turned me off.:barf:

@IDareT'sHair I shoulda just got GPB like I came in there to do

Decided to DC on dry hair whilst waiting for engineer to come and fix my boiler. They just called to say they can't make it until tomorrow, so I guess I'll be testing the effects of completely cold water this week :cold:

Deep conditioning steam now with mustard and peppermint oils mixed with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apples conditioner. Will co-wash out sometime tonight... I have stuff to do lol.

@kupenda

@IDareT'sHair

How do you know it went bad?

Yesterday, I treated my hair with the SSI Okra Reconstructor (absolutely wonderful!) before DCing with Bobeam Stimulate Condish for two hours. This conditioner is of a looser consistency and applies smooth, giving the impression that it offers a decent amount of slip; the tingling from the peppermint EO was very strong. Upon rinsing, my hair felt deliciously soft and moisturized.

I needed to do a protein treatment before putting my hair in my next protective style, so I Dc'ed with Aphogee 2 min reconstructor with heat for 2 mins. Followed up with Keracare Humecto mixed w/ coconut oil, APB Greenhouse Power oil and ylang ylang oil with heat for 20 mins.

Yesterday
Pre poo/DC w/ SM purification masque, followed by SSI avocado under a plastic cap while I worked up sweat for two hrs cleaning the tile floors in my entire apartment.

Can't remember if I'd used the avocado conditioner as a DC before, it's a great multi purpose conditioner.

Cleanse: CD Tui Shampoo
Protein: SSI Okra Reconstructor
Moisture: Giovanni Smooth As Silk DM

Post relaxer double dc yesterday:

Round 1 - tresemme breakage control, parnevu hair mayo, motions cpr reconstructor, silk amino acids & ceramide oils.

Round 2 - QP intense moisture, emu oil conditioner, CoN intense, castor oil.

Post relaxer double dc yesterday:

Round 1 - tresemme breakage control, parnevu hair mayo, motions cpr reconstructor, silk amino acids & ceramide oils.

Round 2 - QP intense moisture, emu oil conditioner, CoN intense, castor oil.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does extra condition sessions after a relaxer. The first wash after a relaxer is the only time I have an actual "wash day"...at least half the day some kind of conditioning/steaming/deep something or the other is going on :lol:

Back