2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Rozlewis

Steaming with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Roux Porosity Control, Avocado oil, Peppermint, and Rosemary oil.

Rozlewis

IDareT'sHair

Hey girl. Not changing days just adjusting my regimen. I am 13 weeks post and I am trying to limit the manipulation so I am skipping my mid-week cowash and will bun my hair for the whole week until I reach 16 weeks and get a fresh relaxer. I tried it for the first time this week and things went pretty good. I thought my shedding would be ridiculous but it wasn't so I might keep this up for the next few weeks and then go back to my regular regimen after my relaxer.

sexypebbly

Steaming with Annabelle perfect blends blueberry dc on half of my hair (free sample) and white chocolate dc on the other half with my oil mix and honey

Jace032000

Crazy question ... what is the proper way to steam or what is the recommended way or what is a good way to steam. I have a Huetiful steamer but I never use it.

I think it really depends on your hair needs (natural vs. relaxed, damaged vs. healthy, do you need protein or more moisture?). Whatever your needs are based on the above, try and steam for at least 30 minutes and remember to use an oil with your conditioner (or protein treatment) of choice for reasons mentioned earlier in this thread.

I personally like to steam with honey, a cheap-y conditioner and extra virgin olive oil for about an hour, x1 a week.

Rozlewis

Rozlewis it turned out really really good. I really like the white chocolate dc alot. Very moisturizing. Gonna get more if that. And the blueberry cheesecake dc smells really good and is moisturizing too.

sexypebbly

Thanks for the info. I have both and have not used them yet. I will Henna this weekend maybe I will use the White Chocolate DC.

Rozlewis

Steaming with Silk Dreams Shea What Deux, Manuka Honey, Porosity Control, Avacado oil, Peppermint, and Rosemary oil.

Nichelle_jb

I steamed for 30 minutes using Hairveda's Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner plus Avocado Oil. This was after doing an overnight Henna treatment. Got to get that moisture back in. :yep:

Nichelle_jb

nmartin20

Deep conditioned with BeeMine Beautiful Conditioner. I used my therapy wrap, but I should've used my steamer. Styled my hair with Oyin Handmade products:HD, BSP, WP.

Rozlewis

Steamed with Shea What Deux, honey, avocado oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, porosity control.

sexypebbly

Steaming right now with three sisters sweet honey rose treatment (which smells really good) with carols daughter black vanilla oil and honey for about 30 min.