**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

Purchased some more wheat germ oil and added a good dose of that and some essential peppermint oil to my mega tek mix (I use this daily). I installed (DIY) some afro puffy twists (LOVE LOVE) this past Saturday as well. I have been GHE'ing every single (started 3-22-13) even with my puffy twists and will continue to do so until Sept 2013.

Just co washed with Kanechom cond. Biolage hydratherapie and grape seed oil as leave ins.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Friday - used the last of Optimum Care Salon Collection Deep Conditioning Masque mixed with another DC and Proclaim Glossing Polish Color & Heat Protection

Doing an intense prepoo with Gleau and SSI Banana Brûlée without heat for about two hours. Need all the moisture I can get for my cruise tomorrow. I just know that that Turks and Caicos water is not gonna agree with this head of mine. Oh yeah... Banana Brûlée has hydrolyzed cotton seed protein :lick: :lick:

i know i haven't been around much but i'm still doing lco with my komaza sprays,claudie creams, own oil mix, and using db leave-in to detangle on wash days. all contain ceramides.

Im back, I have been hiding out bc I have been in braids.
I just got done taking my box braids after 2 months of being in. I oiled my unwashed hair with EVCO (very low on the ceramide list).

I will be washing, DC with EVCO added, and sealing with GSO!

Im back, I have been hiding out bc I have been in braids.
I just got done taking my box braids after 2 months of being in. I oiled my unwashed hair with EVCO (very low on the ceramide list).

I will be washing, DC with EVCO added, and sealing with GSO!

I missed u lol
How u been?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

Silicon Mix yesterday after the beach. Instant moisture restore after that salty water invaded my strands. I had to blow dry and flat iron because I wanted straight silky hair for my last day on the cruise. Results were amazing. Wish I took pics, but I didn't. Just take my word. Hair was laid.

I also used BioHair Care Moroccan-Argan Oil LI Condish (which has an iron guard and thermal protection as well) and Donna Bella Perla Organic Oil LI Serum (after blow drying and before flat ironing - applied to each section individually). This serum is amazing and has WGO and Argan oil in it.

image-2544674931.jpg

Added hemp/rice bran mix to my prepoo, let it sit overnight and all day.

Will be sealing with a mix of hemp, rice bran, grapeseed, and argan.

I am still going hard with my ceramide use. I am on day 56 of straight GHE every evening. I have been using Mega Tek every day since 1/22/13 and it is mixed with a good dose of PPO, WHGO, Mustard Oil and Almond Oil. Initially, I would GHE without adding moisture to my hair (my naked hair can kick up some great moisture by itself). Since I installed crochet DIY puffy twist on 5/4/13, I use my EVCO/rose water/PPO mix each evening before I begin my GHE. I will wear this for one month or more and install another set immediately after removing these. I had a NL layered haircut (dec 9, 2012) and the day I did my crochet twists, my hair is at Full SL. Will not length check at all until late Nov 2013.

Last edited:
:grin: Love Love Love Kanechom Conditioners :grin:. I purchased 9 tubs of (found them locally for $3.69/tub) and I am down to my last two. I have given a few to my sister and one to my daughter (she wanted to test them out). Gotta go make a new purchase when I start wearing my hair free again.

Last edited:
wash day was yesterday, Prepoo:Affirm 5 in 1 wh hemp oil
Dc: Silicon Mix Bambu wh hemp oil
sealed in leave in with SFO
Braided in cornrows and called it a day,I cant wait till relaxer day

Last week sealed ends a few times with Kerapro Restorative Anti-Frizz Elixir.
Yesterday - Co-cleansed with L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner, rinsed with L'Oreal Eversleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner and sealed with Hot Six Oil.

Back