**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

Guinan

Re-Branding
Its been a while since I've checked in. I'm still using walnut oil to seal in the moisture when I do loc method. I did add wgho to seal in the conditioner. I like it so far.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

moniq

Tuesday - Co-washed and used Motions Nourishing leave-in and Hot Six Oil
Today - Paul Mitchell The Detangler, Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstuctor, CON Professional Detangling & Conditioning Shampoo, Optimum Care Salon Collection Deep Conditioning Masque and Proclaim Glossing Polish Color & Heat Protection (wash day)

Brownie518

I added Nourish oil to my prepoo, let that sit for 2 hours.

Been sealing with either Nourish or Hydratherma Naturals oil.

EbonyCPrincess

I haven't used it myself, but the next time is BOGO at Sprouts, or I see some in TJ Maxx and/or Marshalls I'm going to pick some up. I know that EbonyCPrincess uses it. Maybe, she can chime in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IebYasraZOs

Thanks MileHighDiva for the mention! To the original question, it wasn't a matter of research so much as it was based on an apparent comparison. The color, feel, smell, etc. lead me to conclude that the NAPA valley is a purer version, or more potent so to speak. I actually got the info originally from YT'ber SistaWithRealHair and happen to have the same brand she compared. Hope this helps and sorry for the late reply!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
lamaria211 I like the End-tegrity serum. It is pretty viscous, which I like and I love the smell. It smells like fresh limes with a bit of sweetness to it (if that makes any sense). I only wish it came in a bigger size. I like the GSO shine it gives too. However it is only 2oz and I used it up in about two weeks sealing my ends every other night. I was like :(

Hyacinthe

Prepoo with hemp also added it to my DC. I'm about to detangle my hair,moisturize n seal with SFO.

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Oil rinsed with my ceramide rich blend and sealed with rbo and gleau (and used rbo on my face)

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Im probably super late, but I want to join the challenge. I use ceramides weekly, so Im not sure why I hesitated in the first place.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Sealed with grapeseed oil every other day this week.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Hyacinthe

Prepoo: oil mixture wh hemp oil
Clarify : nexxus aloe rid shampoo n treatment both contain ceramides
Dc: salerm wheat germ mask wh a bit of hemp oil
Will seal with SFO

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

ScorpioRising

Professional Lurker
Nothing new for me, with work/finals/graduation etc I've been sucking at keeping up with these challenges :perplexed

Hyacinthe

Dc with triple moisture sealed with hemp seed oil
will moisturize n seal with SFO

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

janeemat

Used Biolage cera repair on Sat with Silicon Mix leave in. Used grape seed oil tonight.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF