*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Just washed so doing the baggy,I think. Made a dc-leave-in of kbb hair mask, oyin hh, various oils, distilled water.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
GHE'ing tonight with Vanilla Silk, Claudie's Normalizing, wheat germ and Nourish oils. :pepper:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I have been gone since the 17th of September and I am trying to get back on it.
(1) HE LTR LI and WGO and using the baggy method on my ponytail.

tiffers

Doing GHE tonight with my new goodies: Silk Dreams Waterfalls and Creme de la Silk! :woot:

tiffers

I forgot to check in last night, but I GHE'd with Silk Dreams Waterfalls and Creme de la Silk again. :)

Tonight, I'll be doing GHE with a mix of Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner, hemp oil, wheat germ oil and Nourish oil. :grin:

Rossy2010

Hey tiffers hope you are well :)
I have not checked in for a while but i have been GHEing 5 times a week with my beloved mix of Grapeseed oil, Evoo. Im 4 weeks post and I will be applying EVCO on my scalp from time to time.

tiffers

Oiled my wet hair with Claudie's Grandma Louise Pomade and hemp oil. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :)

Cendra

Sprayed with my water/glycerin/aloe/rosemary/tea tree concoction and sealed with coconut oil.

Here's my starting point:

Attachments

• front bottom_LHCF.jpg
    front bottom_LHCF.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12

Shay72

Natural, 4A
GHE tonight with a plastic cap with a silk cap on top. Greased my scalp & massaged with Qhem's Amla Nourishing Pomade, Horsetail Butter on the length of my hair, and sealed with SSI's Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer.

tiffers

Doing a little GHE tonight with Qhemet's CTDG. It's my first time using it and I was too excited to wait, so I took the cap off after a few hours just to cop a feel and put the cap right back on. :giggle:

Can't wait till morning! :woot:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I want that qhem mtcg, and castor serum & honey bush gel.

Will prob ghe with, kbb butter love. Need to start narrowing products down, cuz I ain't tryna get got again!

tiffers

Golden75 I want to try the Honeybush Gel sooo bad! Can't wait till the sale, Imma buy about 3 or 4 of them so I hope I like it. :lol:

kupenda

I'm so sorry! I didn't baggy for two weeks and my hair barked at me. It was all kinds of mad last week. So I am experimenting with different styles and going under my half wig for awhile. When I get tired of that I'll do my donut bun (I finally have enough hair to make one!!!!!). And when I'm done with that, I'll just get another half wig. Hoping to be able to braid and then baggy my ends under my half wig.

I baggied for about an hour today after moisturizing and sealing with a castor, jojoba, avosoya, rosemary mix and a quick scalp massage.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF