2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not going on my weekly lunch outings fo 2wks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting growth:

KarokeKobeStyle025.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No New Product for One Month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post my starting pic this weekend!

oops, posted this in the wrong one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to sleep on this, but I'm officially IN for all 4 sessions!!
My starting point is in my album (12-21-08)
I was kinda hesitant because of that whole "no direct heat" rule, but it looks like I'll be roller setting....

My punishment will be NOT REACHING MY HAIR GOALS IN TIME and doing 300 crunches....
By the end of the year I'll either have hair like Janet or abs like her....I'm hoping for both...

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No sweets for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)
I will add pix by Jan. 1

Ok when I use a pass, will me flatironing and trimming on the same day be counted as one:look:I need it to be:wallbash:?

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _________2 more days of exercise a week______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! Here is my starting picture.

P1010010-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no LHCF and no new haircare purchases_________for two weeks _____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I am going to commit to _1 _ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _nothing but water to drink for 1 week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no fast food for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)
Hosted on Fotki

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no purchasing of 7 for all mankind jeans (i'm addicted)___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no new hair products for 1 month_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• IMGP2793.jpg
    IMGP2793.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no fried foods. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I went and got a trim this evening, and I had my mom to measure me on my shirt and she said I am a lil bit pass the 1. But atleast I am starting with a fresh trim to challange and upcoming year. Looks like I may have cut off any progress, but guess what I am cool.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not using the internet for one week (starting picture attached).

Attachments

• DSCN0091.jpg
    DSCN0091.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 15
I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No fried food and no sugar. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no food for a whole day. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

I will keep my hair braided for the most part of the year. My starting pic is in my siggy.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be slower growth (Hehe) and no fast food for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• Candace2.jpg
    Candace2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1
I am going to commit to __3__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no junk food for 1 week___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

2zoy841.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to not visit LHCF or any other hair sites, including Fotki albums :eek: for 30 days! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting pic (my 2007-2008 bootcamp results):

Dec. 19, 2007 - Dec. 19, 2008

Nape1_Dec_192007Dec_192008-vi.jpg

ETA (Dec. 26, 2008): I cut my hair, so it is approximately 1.5 - 2.5 inches shorter now.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no smarties candy for a week__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

haircomp002line.jpg

Last edited:
Can I just say that some of you are NUTS??! :lachen: One girl said 'no internet for 2 weeks' Seriously? another said 'adding 1 mile to my daily run'. Hahaha, I think its hysterical how dire the consequence! But, I guess since we're dealing with hair, that's how it has to be! :lol:

Anyway- my turn!

I am going to commit to TWO sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no LHCF, Fbook or YBF for two weeks__. I'm really excited because I decided to do either A. a yearlong stretch or, transition!!!

Can someone help me post pics pls?!

I am in!!
I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no weightloss goal reward. This is my first boot camp and I am excited:grin:. I will post my starting pics when I wash my hair.

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no sweets for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• DSC00123.JPG
    DSC00123.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___No meat or fish for a week____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! Pic was taken a month ago.

Attachments

• DSC02096.jpg
    DSC02096.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2
OMG...my first challenge!! so excited!!

I am going to commit to __2 (now)__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____2 extra am workouts for 2 wks____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic is below

Attachments

• relax2-th.jpg
    relax2-th.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back