2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I'm in. I've been blowdrying & flatironing way too much lately. :ohwell:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be only drinking water for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:

will add by 1/1/09.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no internet for 2 WEEKS. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:trampolin

347581852.jpg

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no sweets for a week__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no internet for 2 WEEKS. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:trampolin

347581852.jpg
Beautiful starting pic!

I AM IN!!! There are soooo many people I have got to prove wrong!!
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO SODA FOR A WEEK!!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture (taken a few months ago, but only a little longer now):

lengthresized.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be loss of privilages not sure as yet. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be two workouts a day for a week and NO MAKE-UP. :ohwell: I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! I really am excited. This will be my FIRST LHCF bootcamp!

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no LHCF for a week_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Will be my avatar by Friday.

Lets get cracking!!!!!!

I AM IN!!! There are soooo many people I have got to prove wrong!!
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO SODA FOR A WEEK!!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: I have a loooong way to go, but I am confident I will make it!
picture.php

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new products for that month and extra work out sessions for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here are my starting point pictures....wet and straightened.

Attachments

• wet.jpg
    wet.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 11
  • flat.jpg
    flat.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 12
I am going to commit to _2_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new purchases for a month:perplexed. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No drinking Soda or getting on here for a week (_I will die lol)__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic

Last edited:
DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___nothing sweet for 2 weeks_______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to _4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __1 salad a day for a whole week!!!__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

picture.php

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __only salad for lunch for a week__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• DSCF0092ee.jpg
    DSCF0092ee.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be an extra 30 minutes of cardio. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 8
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no snacks for a wk_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to all 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be extra 30 mins on treadmill every gym day for a month.
I wont have any starting pics, but I did get a relaxer and flatiron on 10/30/08 so here are the pics from that.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _2_ (for now)sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no LHCF for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'll post my starting pics Jan. 1st.

I am going to commit to _1___ session of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no clothes shopping for a month :( ___________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

startingpic-vi.jpg

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 2 extra workouts during the week____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

031b.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no purchasing any impulse buys (like lipgloss and nail polish) for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic from September (I've gained maybe an inch since then):

Attachments

• length.jpg
    length.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 2 weeks without LHCF . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• 3 weeks later.jpg
    3 weeks later.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not getting my eyebrows arched for one month each time I slip up (that is my phobia!!). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting Picture:

December22_08-vi.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no facebook for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO TEA FOR A WEEK (GULP :perplexed).
I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

starting picture will be in my siggy by january 1

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __No Facebook Stalking for a Week!! and More Exercising...Ugghh_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• 160215.jpg
    160215.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 161055.jpg
    161055.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 164504.jpg
    164504.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 164441.jpg
    164441.jpg