2 Inches Just Gone ---- And I Love It!

leona2025

Love it. :love4: Your hair is gorgeous. I checked out your Fotki... didn't see a reggie. What is it?

I wash and dc once a week. Since I'm a product junkie (proud of it) I rotate through all my products. Right now I love Yes To Carrots. I always use Aphogee 5 minute reconstructor in the shower before my dc and most of the time I mix roux porosity control in with my Dc. When I roller set I only do the ponytail method. Mostly I wash, condition, airdry, and then flat iron.

jaiku

It looks good. I wasn't mad at your ends before. In the pic they looked pretty good too.

Lynnerie

Well I was trying to hang on to my thin scraggly ends until I hit WL and then I would trim, but yesterday I looked at them and I was like you gotta go. I originally wanted just a inch, so the lady trimmed a inch. She showed me as she was cutting and handed me a mirror so I could watch. When I seen a inch wasn't all that much hair and I could still see split I went ahead and had her take off another inch.

I love it. My ends are mostly tangle free now and I can run my fingers from root to tip without it gettting stuck. It looks so thick and healthy now and I love this length. I hope I will be able to get it to hold curl again. I went to TGF Haircutters. I was scared. The lady that was going to cut my hair had her make up painted on like a clown. She looked like she was really nervous to do my hair, but she did and excellent job.

Oh an a little something about my splits and heat damage. I have been watching these same split ends and heat damage for about 3 months. They never split further up the hair unless I personal took one and split it and yes I did it because I wanted to see what it owuld take to make the hair split more.

I think the way split ends appear to split up is because of combing or brushing. The bristles and teeth will split the hair further. My hair did break where I had heat damage so I would have little pieces of broken ends everywhere.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That clown comment had me rolling! OP your hair looks lovely.

Last edited:

BoaterGirlKim

Yaaay, great results, and it doesn't look like you lost any length at all. After the recent spate of stylist horror stories, it's nice to see a trim with a happy "end"-ing :)