12 inches in 12 months REVEAL !!!!

Subscribe

fancypants007 started a great challenge last year

12 inches in 12 months!!!!

So i want to honor her with this thread and see the reveal of all the participants :yep:

For the ladies in the challenge share with us how many inches you retained and what you think helped you the most.

:band2::yay::yay::yay::yay::band2:

:afro2::afro::afropick::reddancer::reddancer::rocker::yahoo:

fancypants007

fancypants007 started a great challenge last year

12 inches in 12 months!!!!

So i want to honor her with this thread and see the reveal of all the participants :yep:

For the ladies in the challenge share with us how many inches you retained and what you think helped you the most.

:band2::yay::yay::yay::yay::band2:

:afro2::afro::afropick::reddancer::reddancer::rocker::yahoo:

That is so sweet that you posted this thread. I will be more than happy to post some pics, however be warned, I have not received that much length. I posted a few weeks ago how frustrated I am and I decided to get crochet braids (my appointment for install is May 4th) and leave my hair alone for awhile.

Growing hair is tricky for some of us. I started off good getting around 1.5 inches every two months which is about .75 a month. I had a mishap in April and in June. I still got 1.5 inches in June too. After that it seemed like things slowed down. I really didn't see any additional length.

I try to put forth good hair techniques washing my hair with ayurvedic based shampoo once a week and once a week doing a cowash. I did deep conditioning treatment alternating with protein and moisturizer. I oiled my scalp and did a massage every PM and I keep my hair moist and sealed. I was not consistent with eating healthy, inversion, trimming hair and GHE. But hair appeared to be healthy. Implementing good techniques and products contribute to good hair health/length, but I can't understand why I don't see that much length. I'm doing an experiment for the next several months and will be documenting my hair length when I come out of my crochet braids. I did do protective styles over this challenge, but perhaps low manipulation works better for me. I will see and will post after I get my install how it went.

This is my story. Some of the other ladies on this challenge had better success. Hopefully they will respond too. Thanks again for your kinds works.

Subscribe

Your Welcome! We look forward to any reveals you or the other participate's would like to share. Any amounts retained would be great to see.