1 Year Natural( and 22 months Post) Blowout!

Ms. Martina

Hey ladies!

It has been a while since I shared a hair update with you all, but I am here to announce that yesterday was my 1st natural-versary! Yayyyyy! :yay::woot::dance7::band2::cheers::
I'm officially 1 year post big chop and 22 months post relaxer. To celebrate, I decided to do a blowout on my hair as a treat. I haven't blown it out since last October, so I really wanted to see my growth. Boy, oh boy....it is getting big. :grin: I'm so excited! To wrap things up, the hair is healthy and etc. I will be flat ironing it in June when I am 24 months post. At that point it will be 8 months since I have seen it flat ironed. I'm looking forward to seeing just how long it REALLYYY is. :gorgeous: But until then, the blowout will suffice lol. There is a picture of my results in my siggy below. HOWEVER, I know you guys like lots of pictures lol. So...here is a video of my blowout...there are tons of pictures in the video. And some hair whipping too at the end lol.

Blowout Video with pics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mri3mTyMSxA

Thanks

:yay:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Congrats! Looks so healthy and fluffy and FULL!

Gurl, you know you can't show us that gorgeous hair without adding the reggi! Plus, your texture and fine fine strands are exactly like mine. So... I gotta know! lol.

You give me hope... Thanks for posting

Kdiamond19

Congratulations! I was really looking forward to seeing your progress since we chopped around the same time! Congrats again and your hard work seems to have payed off a lot!

Fab79

Great progress you'll get to goal in no time, thanks for the update OP

Last edited:

Mrs.Green

:blush: I JUST watched your video on YouTube! Came here to brows the forum and here you are :blush: love your hair!

Ms. Martina

Thanks everyone! I have the same regi I have been doing since week one. Will post it when I get off work. Will Be back. :)