1/2" FLEXI ROD SET w/PIBBS (1st Time) PICS!!!

empressri

ooh this thread came right on time!! i was thinking of doing a roller set for thanksgiving, and this is perfect! i surely wasn't buying curlformers cause i already have some foam rollers.

tapioca_pudding

I always have a hard time keeping my flexis' taut.. by the time I've finished my entire head, the front ones are loose and sliding.

This turned out lovely. :)

liteskinshowdy

When you used the Ors Lock and Twist Gel did you apply it to each individual section about to be rolled or to a whole section? i know you part your hair in four sections-

thanks

*fabulosity*

ST!! As usual; your hair is phenomenal.. Is there a youtube that shows how to do this other than that one.. I had looked at that one before and I was still perplexed. Somebody help a sista out.. the bigger ones.. purple for me.. would be great for my DR vacation!

Do you do this on wet hair.. like a rollerset? Part in four sections? I see the end papers.. how do you wrap those around? Can you go under the dryer with these?
If there is a tutorial for this please point me to it!

empressri

Yeah ST, I got the ors lock and twist gel last night to do my rollerset for thanksgiving, and got a dirty look from my fiance like, do you NEED another product?! I had to explain that I didn't have anything at home to set my hair with cause I never did a rod set lol.

I mean, I have something I *might* have been able to use, but so what? :lick:

SouthernTease

Yeah ST, I got the ors lock and twist gel last night to do my rollerset for thanksgiving, and got a dirty look from my fiance like, do you NEED another product?! I had to explain that I didn't have anything at home to set my hair with cause I never did a rod set lol.

I mean, I have something I *might* have been able to use, but so what? :lick:

Awwh man... this post is so old...
I've been using KCCC for my flexi rod sets way better that twist n lock
but it cheaper than KCCC kind of does the same thing and you
can always doctor it up with aloe vera and glycerin to make it
more like KCCC.