Have you seen this?

ErikaUK

When I first started I was taking perfectil, msm and biotin. My hair growth has been normal. I've also tried silica, hydrolysed collagen, garlic pills, etc. The only difference I've seen is in my skin.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
http://www.dermtv.com/vitamins-your-hair-and-nails

Do you agree?

He is saying that vitamins that say they help hair grow faster, dont at all.

Personally, I have seen more growth than normal (everywhere, not just on my head) while taking Nioxin.

No, he's saying there is no scientific evidence that vitamins will make your hair and nails grow. He is right because it has not been proven by FDA standards. That does not mean vitamins do not work, though. We've seen people who are dissatisfied with their results and the people who are happy with their results. He is basically telling people that vitamins alone will not grow hair and nails. It depends on the body's ability to absorb the vitamin. Also the person's lifestyle and diet will also determine whether or not these so called vitamins will assist them or not.

keepithealthy

I don't know if taking vitamins help or not (I take them inconsistently) but I do know that when I was eating healthier and exercising my hair growth did increase.