• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

soonergirl

I just started this week, as I had a problem at 3gs with constipation, but water and magesium got me through it... Today I mixed it in my naked fruit green drink... I have (ahem) had 3 bms already today.. Plus I have taken in 52 ounces of water.. and am drinking more as we speak....

CurlyMoo

Ok, I just took my second dose of CHL and my head, cheekbones and jaw are throbbing. At least I now know which ailments I can contribute to CHL.

yodie

How long have you had problems w/ movement prior to chlorella? Just wondering if chlorella is attributing, as I know you were taking aloe for previous problems.

I've had this problem for yearsssss!!!

My nettle tea has arrived.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

I've had this problem for yearsssss!!!

My nettle tea has arrived.

Yay to Nettle.

Sorry about that prob. Hopefully chlorella will clear it up. It seems like a long term problem, so it would seem that it would take longer for nettle to get your system back on track. Either way, I hope it helps. And I just know you'll love the nettle.

luckiestdestiny

This may be too personal but.....how many BM are people average daily while taking this?

We are all past personal here :lachen:!

I get one to two, but I used to be irregular so I'm happy to get one a day. Mine used to be one a day or every other day depending on what the heck my system wanted to do. With chlorella it's at least one a day, and then sometimes two. It's not like you'll run to the bathroom holding your butt cheeks tight for dear life or anything like that. It's just a regular bm that's just more well regular.

Prose Princess

I'm up to 9g today. Is that a good dose to maintain for a while before I drop back down to 5? If not, what is? And how long should I maintain it? I don't have any chronic diseases to treat, I just want to detox and grow my hair out! :yep: TIA

luckiestdestiny

I'm up to 9g today. Is that a good dose to maintain for a while before I drop back down to 5? If not, what is? And how long should I maintain it? I don't have any chronic diseases to treat, I just want to detox and grow my hair out! :yep: TIA

I think if you've worked up to it, that 9 would be a good dose unless you don't eat much meat (or get much protein) and then you could go higher. Otherwise I'd say that's great from the article that says for you to notice differences you have to go above the maintanence dose. If you are wanting differences in detoxing, skin, hair, health, I think this is a good dose for some months, and then cut back.

Essensual

Going strong, ladies....up to 6 gms today. Starting to get some of my energy back. I realized recently that I had not been taking my iron tablets lately (not intentional), and yet I have not felt DRAINED like I normally would when I forget to take iron. Chlorella? I think it may be a combination of this and the egg protein shake. No complaints, and no side effects thus far. Good stuff!

ScandalousBeauty

I've been using this since Monday, and umm, I haven't BM'ed since. Plus my face is breaking out something fierce. I'm taking 3 3g pills a day. :perplexed

luckiestdestiny

Going strong, ladies....up to 6 gms today. Starting to get some of my energy back. I realized recently that I had not been taking my iron tablets lately (not intentional), and yet I have not felt DRAINED like I normally would when I forget to take iron. Chlorella? I think it may be a combination of this and the egg protein shake. No complaints, and no side effects thus far. Good stuff!
It's because chlorella has iron in it.

luckiestdestiny

I've been using this since Monday, and umm, I haven't BM'ed since. Plus my face is breaking out something fierce. I'm taking 3 3g pills a day. :perplexed

The reason everyone keeps talking about their bm is that it's super important. Cut yours in half until it goes normal and then stay there for a while, or get something to help you move. Either way your chlorella dose needs to be cut down. Chlorella just pulled all those toxins into your intestines and you don't want that seeping back into the body (thanks to Muse for that info)!

CurlyMoo

Try eating an apple, drinking water and moving around. That usually gets things moving for me. As far as the break outs, like LD said maybe you could try cutting back the dosage.

IndianAngel22

I have to tell you all about my crazy dream. I really don't remember most of it but the most important part, was I was with this guy I liked, and I decided to take off my makeup. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom and my face had this terrible rash that burned all over my face especially my cheeks. If you could take the taste buds on your tongue and put it on your face, that is what my face looked like. And if I touched it burned. *REMEMBER THIS IS MY DREAM, NOT REAL LIFE*...... So I was touching it and screaming like OMG why did I take off my makeup, I look horrible! I'm detoxing! This burns! And I was freaking out and crying and I was going to quit Chlorella forever because of what was on my face. I didn't know whether to push through with the Chlorella until the ugly taste bud looking rash went away, or come off it so it would go away. And if I missed a day would it return?

Upon waking up I was really scared inside. I was stuck in that middle faze between dream state and real life. The day before I had missed my dose of Chlorella, so I believe this was what caused the dream. Today I upped my grams from 1 full teaspoon to 2 teaspoon making 6 grams to make up for the day before. I don't know what that was all about but it scared the Bajeeezus out of me. And I was happy to wake up to a normal face, with no taste bud dots on it........

I can't believe I had a nightmare about detoxing from Chlorella. This is serious business! And when i think about it I cringe.

CurlyMoo

I have to tell you all about my crazy dream. I really don't remember most of it but the most important part, was I was with this guy I liked, and I decided to take off my makeup. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom and my face had this terrible rash that burned all over my face especially my cheeks. If you could take the taste buds on your tongue and put it on your face, that is what my face looked like. And if I touched it burned. *REMEMBER THIS IS MY DREAM, NOT REAL LIFE*...... So I was touching it and screaming like OMG why did I take off my makeup, I look horrible! I'm detoxing! This burns! And I was freaking out and crying and I was going to quit Chlorella forever because of what was on my face. I didn't know whether to push through with the Chlorella until the ugly taste bud looking rash went away, or come off it so it would go away. And if I missed a day would it return?

Upon waking up I was really scared inside. I was stuck in that middle faze between dream state and real life. The day before I had missed my dose of Chlorella, so I believe this was what caused the dream. Today I upped my grams from 1 full teaspoon to 2 teaspoon making 6 grams to make up for the day before. I don't know what that was all about but it scared the Bajeeezus out of me. And I was happy to wake up to a normal face, with no taste bud dots on it........

I can't believe I had a nightmare about detoxing from Chlorella. This is serious business! And when i think about it I cringe.

That's one ugly dream you had there. Here's a dream dictionary:

http://predictions.astrology.com/dd/index.html?nlcid=ast|dhdd|logo

luckiestdestiny

You know what's weird I had an opposite dream about chlorella. I wasn't even going to post it because I thought you guys would laugh. I dreamed that my skin was the prettiest skin in the history of skin. It was just flawless. So flawless that I had to keep touching it because I couldn't believe it was real and it had this glow, and I kept calling people over and pointing to my skin and the mirror and saying it was the chlorella! I swear once I ran into Layla Ali (probably spelling that wrong) and her skin was the most beautiful skin. I was shocked because she is a boxer and I guess my mind had her stereotyped. Not that we were hanging, she was at Nordstrom in L.A in Woodland Hills....or was it the Sherman Oaks Galleria? Anyways it was back when I lived there. But I just had to comment on it. It looked so smooth that I did a double take, like baby skin. I was like wow because it was so clear and even too. Not that I ever notice skin but hers was so beautiful I couldn't help but drop my jaw. Well she had NOTHING on me in my dream I'll tell you!

luckiestdestiny

Reporting in. I think my rash is starting to go away. It's still there but it looks better. It was like a cluster of bumps tiny tiny bumps less than a dime size, but it is in an obvious place so I noticed.

Appetite virtually gone. I just eat because it's time, and I eat a lot less so I am happy with that. I guess I'll be a skinny minnie before long lol!

mariofmagdal

I know what you mean. I am looking for my appetite too!

Strange thing happened to me at work, I got really tired and sleepy, then I wanted chocolate. I searched the entire lab looking for chocolate, the thing is, I don't eat chocolate like talking about it! What the heck!!!!!

Whimsy

Well an update for me, I'm taking 5gs as of yesterday. I've been going once a day. which is good for me. I have no energy whatsoever, I am lethargic and when I wake in the night I am having trouble getting back to sleep.

gn1g

I know what you mean. I am looking for my appetite too!

Strange thing happened to me at work, I got really tired and sleepy, then I wanted chocolate. I searched the entire lab looking for chocolate, the thing is, I don't eat chocolate like talking about it! What the heck!!!!!

Maybe you needed magnesium, isnt that one of the ingredients in chocolate?