Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

Lucia

He def. was on the boards and into the curly girl hair books. they do say it's all natural. It looks and sounds like a regular co-wash to me, what do ou ladies think?

here's the link:

http://www.wenhaircare.com/

http://www.wenhaircare.com/index.php?acnt=GHZZD000&s_kwcid=wen%20haircare|1725480376

Last edited:

Gracie

Now that you mention it, it does sound like cw'g. There are some ladies here that love Wen. It would be interesting to here their feedback

charmtreese

WEN CC has been a staple of mine for about a year or so. IMO it cleanses better than ordinary conditioners. I've tried other no-poos and conditioners to cleanse with and WEN wins hands down.

Lucia

WEN CC has been a staple of mine for about a year or so. IMO it cleanses better than ordinary conditioners. I've tried other no-poos and conditioners to cleanse with and WEN wins hands down.
Would you say it's worth the price tag or could you get the same results by Co-washing with reg conditioners?

charmtreese

Would you say it's worth the price tag or could you get the same results by Co-washing with reg conditioners?

I would say its worth the price. I have used other conditioners and nothing compares to WEN. However, even within the WEN system you have to find the right cleansing conditioner for you. I started off with FIG and while I liked it I felt my hair shedded more, so I tried tea tree, this one got my hair clean and my scalp in order, now Im using the lavender to wash with and to me this is the best of both worlds! I have yet to use the almond mint or cucumber.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
WEN is a Cleansing Conditioner! I :love: it and it's worth it to me. I love using it and it makes my hair feel heavenly. I've been a co-washer for awhile now and I love how WEN makes MY hair feel. :up:

Between the OVATION Maximizing System AND WEN... my hair has a life... Finally! :grin:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Puts Wen on the list!

Thanks alot January Noir and Charmtreese :rolleyes:

Try the Fig or Lavender. :yep: I used these 2 and I love them.

Someone posted on another thread about WEN that it made their hair feel coated. My hair didn't feel coated, just MOIST and lush on my thin strands. Heaven.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Try the Fig or Lavender. :yep: I used these 2 and I love them.

Someone posted on another thread about WEN that it made their hair feel coated. My hair didn't feel coated, just MOIST and lush on my thin strands. Heaven.

You are contributing to my inner pj!!! :lachen::lachen:

I am going to look into these right now :yep:

ChasingBliss

He def. was on the boards and into the curly girl hair books. they do say it's all natural. It looks and sounds like a regular co-wash to me, what do ou ladies think?

here's the link:

http://www.wenhaircare.com/index.php?acnt=GHZZD000&s_kwcid=wen%20haircare|1725480376

It's funny you say this because I was watching the infomercial the other day and thought the same exact thing. I wondered if he lurked here or something. Or even funnier, is a member here that we think we know :lol:

msa

there's a sale right now too...it's almost like a sample pack of the whole line for 30 bucks!!

If I hadn't just ordered so much stuff from oyin, I would be on it.

charmtreese

here's the link:

Im not sure when the curly girl hair book was written but chaz started his cleansing conditioner concept in 93.

msa

:look:

I wanted to touch it and smell it and read the ingredients before I got it - it's no worry, as I don't really NEED it, and I'm on the Buy Nothing Challenge anyhow and......

:lol:

I'll be aiight. ;)

I agree. On that note...I know I don't like lavendar smells, so how do the other one's smell? And does anyone know which ones would be best for 4a/b natural hair?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I agree. On that note...I know I don't like lavendar smells, so how do the other one's smell? And does anyone know which ones would be best for 4a/b natural hair?

I use the Fig and Lavender scents which are the most moisturizing and would be good for natural hair. I am relaxed and I love it.

The Fig smells like cherry cough medicine, but not in a bad way and the Lavender isn't over powering the way Lavender flowers smell. I have gotten used to the scent and have grown to love both. I actually crave a WEN treatment more and more. The essential oils make your scalp tingle. It's so refreshing!

Go to the Chaz Dean site to read about and purchase his products or you can get through Amazon.com. I buy my WEN products this way. I don't order from QVC.

People sell it on eBay, but you can get it cheaper straight from Chaz Dean's site.
www.chazdean.com

caribgirl

You guys are going to make me broke! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I so want this Wen set!!! thanks a lot January :rolleyes::lachen:. Still love you though!

drasgrl

I ordered it and didn't call in time to cancel the second automatic order so I have two. I guess I should use it more often because I really don't see much of a difference.

Coffee

I see an awesome difference in my hair since using WEN. I like lavender the best, Fig and then Tea Tree. Using it as a DC makes my hair so soft and moist for several days. I finally found and ordered a 32 oz bottle of Lavender and also ordered the Lavender Oil. The Re-Moist Hydrating Mask is awesome too. For me it is more than worth the price!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I ordered it and didn't call in time to cancel the second automatic order so I have two. I guess I should use it more often because I really don't see much of a difference.

Use it more. My thin, fine strands look pumped up, like I have more hair. :yep: Along with my OVATION, the use of WEN has more people complimenting me on my hair than ever before! :up:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I see an awesome difference in my hair since using WEN. I like lavender the best, Fig and then Tea Tree. Using it as a DC makes my hair so soft and moist for several days. I finally found and ordered a 32 oz bottle of Lavender and also ordered the Lavender Oil. The Re-Moist Hydrating Mask is awesome too. For me it is more than worth the price!!

Hey Coffee! :hiya: I tried my mask and I like it. It's very much like the cleansing conditioner.

kaykaybobay

Wen rocks, its what i've been looking for. First time I used it I noticed a 100% difference as did my family. They were like what did ya do! I was using Indian products before and that was fine, but Wen to me is 100% better. Now I have a bunch of shikaki soaps and the sunsilk conditioners I stocked up on collecting dust. As along as Wen is around I dont think I will use anything else again.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Wen rocks, its what i've been looking for. First time I used it I noticed a 100% difference as did my family.

It shol' does! First time I used it, my friend from work said to me "your hair looks gorgeous!" "I like it!" I was cheezin' all day after that!

I can even run to the store with wet hair after using WEN. I pull it up, clip it and go and my hair looks great and smells exotic. Dry, the hair is FULL and alive. I wish I could explain it better.

The WEN plumps up the hair and at the same time leaves it full and thick. My hair airdries moist and soft and even with my relaxed hair it's a little curly. Can't say enough great things about WEN.

For those that have tried it once and say they don't like it, I challenge them to try it again, use it as instructed and I think you'll become a WEN lover as well. This product definitely ROCKS! :rocker: Actually this smiley's hair moves like mine after using WEN! :giggle: