Does Your SO Try to look at the chics on here?

BeautifulFlower

Not to hook up or anything. But does he ever catch a glimpse of a pretty face with long hair and you catch him looking extra long? Or make a comment?

What does he say?

gone_fishing

My SO doesn't do anything inappropriate but he did mention once that he thought Poohbear's afro in her avatar was pretty cool.

Sometimes, I'll point out people that I think have great hair or are really pretty so I can explain that the purpose for this site is REAL and that I'm not just making up these concoctions and rituals I subject my hair too.

My baby has a bit of MPB (male pattern baldness) going on...:blush:...so even though I've tried to tell him....he swears some of the things you women post about regrowing hair at the hairline, etc. will work for him. :ohwell:

Castor oil rubbed on his shiney balding pale head would not be cute so while I encourage him to be proactive in his hairloss :grin:...I'm hoping he doesn't try to join this site as a "sista".

Last edited:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Not to hook up or anything. But does he ever catch a glimpse of a pretty face with long hair and you catch him looking extra long? Or make a comment?

What does he say?

I haven't had that issue. One day while I was cruising the threads, my brother almost break his neck to get to the screen to see you ladies :lachen: You would've thought I was on the Playboy site or something. I was laughing at him and told him he needs to get out more. I said "You're getting excited over the back of someone's head, the back of a brastrap, and you may see the back of a waist, boy it doesn't take much to please you" I HAD to laugh at that one! My brother has a crush on the back of Candy_C's head!:grin::lachen::grin::lachen:

Last edited:
He has seen Macharieamore hair (and it was only because I was busy reading away on it) :grin:

And he thinks she has
very nice hair, and so everytime
I am having trouble with
my hair the first thing that flies
out of his mouth is, why dont you
use the same products as
Macharieamor...LOL..it's cute to me :lachen:

ryanshope

Nah, he asks me, "Oh, you online with them Bald head B!@thes?", but he is such a hater at times...I always have to defend my LHCF kindred..

BeautifulFlower

Its nice to have a sensitive man... I DONT.

He likes to joke and see what I going to say. It sucks but I dont catch feelings.​

mzcris

He thinks Macharie's hair is beautiful...at first he didn't believe it was her hair he thought it was a weave...but when I bought her DVD he watched it with me and was amazed...now he really loves her hair. So of course whatever money I spend on my hair is fine with him because he wants me to have hair like her...which I took as a compliment...because she has beautiful hair and I love it that she wants other women to achieve what she has...:yep:

And he thinks you have a pretty face...PrettyFaceANB...:yep:

SEMO

I haven't had that issue. One day while I was cruising the threads, my brother almost break his neck to get to the screen to see you ladies :lachen: You would've thought I was on the Playboy site or something. I was laughing at him and told him he needs to get out more. I said "You're getting excited over the back of someone's head, the back of a brastrap, and you may see the back of a waist, boy it doesn't take much to please you" I HAD to laugh at that one! My brother has a crush on the back of Candy_C's head!:grin::lachen::grin::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:That's hilarious. You sure he's not stalking her fotki? :look::lachen:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
:lachen::lachen::lachen:That's hilarious. You sure he's not stalking her fotki? :look::lachen:

I seriously doubt it, I wouldn't give him the address to her fotki if he paid me! :grin: I'm not done stalking it!! *hunting for waist-length hair, ya know*:lachen:

ladylibra

Nah, he asks me, "Oh, you online with them Bald head B!@thes?", but he is such a hater at times...I always have to defend my LHCF kindred..

sorry, but when i first saw this i cracked up. :lachen: maybe cuz i have so many guy friends and i understand their dumb, offensive humor...

back to the OP's question - no, he only looks at people when i point them out. he will sometimes comment, "oh her hair is long, that looks nice" etc. he doesn't really care though. :nono:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
He's never made comments about specific members on the site but, he always says that he is amazed how many other women are as hair crazed as I am :)
He's like OMG theres a HAIR FORUM???!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

He's never made comments about specific members on the site but, he always says that he is amazed how many other women are as hair crazed as I am :)
He's like OMG theres a HAIR FORUM???!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen:

Yes, I most say it make me feel normal to see other women who are just as obsessed as I am of not worse:rolleyes:

HoneyDew

sorry, but when i first saw this i cracked up. :lachen: maybe cuz i have so many guy friends and i understand their dumb, offensive humor...

back to the OP's question - no, he only looks at people when i point them out. he will sometimes comment, "oh her hair is long, that looks nice" etc. he doesn't really care though. :nono:

Mine, too.

He really does not care.

He thinks we are some kind of cult anyway. :drunk:

meaganita

I'm single at the moment...But some of the responses I've heard women's DH/SOs have to the board have me screamin'!:lachen:

trini_rican

No but I'm always pulling him over and showing him the awe inspiring ladies of LHCF like JenniferMD - I'm always stalking her hair album for tips, and ms.jadu, sylver2 and um yesterday KiniKakes' - her hair is amazing by the way.. He's always like "that's good baby" I'm always like babe look!! OMG, look at how much her hair grew in such a short period of time! This site is awesome right? He just :look: and is like yeah babe. I get really excited when I see great fotki updates. I'm obsessed with my hair now. Thanks guys.:lachen:

MissLawyerLady

I was looking thru SweetCashew's fotki and DH commented that her hair was pretty (understatement!):spinning:....other than that he just shakes his head and asks if I have something better to do!

He did have nerve enough to catch feeling b/c I put "his baby" (our dog) as my siggy pic. He's like what if someone wants to steal her...She is now an 80lb. rottweiler who doesn't really like strangers:pity:- ain't nobody stealin' her!

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I was looking thru SweetCashew's fotki and DH commented that her hair was pretty (understatement!):spinning:....other than that he just shakes his head!

He did have nerve enough to catch feeling b/c I put "his baby" (our dog) as my siggy pic. He's like what if someone wants to steal her...She's an 80lb. rottweiler who doesn't really like strangers:pity:- ain't nobody stealin' her!

she is soooo cute!

FRO-EVER 21

My DF never said anything, but before we had size restrictions on siggys, LondonDiva a big pic of herself. One of my male co-workers walked by and nearly broke his neck trying to look, he was asking me who she was etc...

FRO-EVER 21

He thinks Macharie's hair is beautiful...at first he didn't believe it was her hair he thought it was a weave...but when I bought her DVD he watched it with me and was amazed...now he really loves her hair. So of course whatever money I spend on my hair is fine with him because he wants me to have hair like her...which I took as a compliment...because she has beautiful hair and I love it that she wants other women to achieve what she has...:yep:

And he thinks you have a pretty face...PrettyFaceANB...:yep:

aww... Marchieamour is beautiful.

almondjoi85

Its nice to have a sensitive man... I DONT.

He likes to joke and see what I going to say. It sucks but I dont catch feelings.

Hahahaha:lachen: MINE TOOO!!!!!!!! He makes me mad sometimes but I just fake like it doesn't bother me. He told me after I got a rihanna like bob last year....why did u do that?!? you know black girls hair don't grow!
I'm proving him wrong everyday! last year this time you could see my entire neck with my hair down. I haven't trimmed or cut it since then and look at me now! wooooo! he pretends not to notice but i caught him yesterday staring at my hair! :lachen:

Brownie518

My SO is always getting on me for being on here all the time. But I have noticed him looking over my shoulder talkin' 'bout "Oh, she's having problems with breakage? How bad is it? Will she have to cut it?" or "How does she get here hair so shiny?" :rolleyes:
I think his secret favorites are Energist and so1913. :look:

luvinwife

My SO is always getting on me for being on here all the time. But I have noticed him looking over my shoulder talkin' 'bout "Oh, she's having problems with breakage? How bad is it? Will she have to cut it?" or "How does she get here hair so shiny?" :rolleyes:

:lachen:that is hilarious

SexySin985

Not my SO but one of my brothers friends is practically in LOVE with LondonDiva. She had a pic up in her siggy one time and he seen it and he was just asking me millions of questions about her.

He was like, OMG is that one of your friends? How come I never seen her over here before? Yo guys go to school together? Does she have a man? Where does she live? Can you call her over here?

I'm like "Dude, I cant just call her over here. She lives in London"

He looked so heartbroken after I told him that.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

HERicane10

I dare not show my DH any more pics. Cuz everytime I do....here he goes asking me. "do they have any front shots :lick:...what they look like?:rolleyes: And Lord forbid-you ladies should put a body shot on here, " Oh! yeh baby her 'hair' (insert boobs or booty) looks REAL :lick: good!:lachen::lachen: :ohwell: He's such a flirty kinda guy

gone_fishing

Energist is one of my favorites too. :) She's got a great spirit and hair. :yep:

gabulldawg

My SO is not interested in the hair site! I've showed him pics of macherieamour's hair and he didn't get excited at all!! I have told him about LHCF and how I want to get long hair like hers. He's just like "...okay." Whenever he comes over to the house and I'm on the computer he's like, "you on that hair site again?" :ohwell: Men are so funny...

foxxymami

Not really, he looks at everything for a long time.....people, animals, tvs, the sky, etc. So even if he did look at the ladies or hair on here, I wouldn't be surprised.