What shape is your head/face?

IMFOCSD

I am asking because my face is long and I was wondering if the shape of your head or face has anything to do with how long it takes for your hair to grow a certain length. My bangs for example takes for ever to get past my eyes. I guess since my face is so long my hair has a longer way to go. Does this make since?

Thanks Ladies ;)

thefineprint

hmm...well i have a long oval face and a huge forhead:) my bangs never grew past my eyes when relaxed but now that i am natural they are touching my bottom lip. one of these days i'll press it to see the length

jaded_faerie

oval with a long chin....my bangs too take forever and a day to get past my eyes, when they do i usually have some scissor happy stylist chop it back to square 1

loveable37

My face is round shubby my husband call me BIG FACE i saw a pic of my face years ago and i didnt have no double chin like now.:perplexed

I am short but my back is big tha makes its hard for me to reach waist lengh ,now if i were skinny my hair possible be waist lenght i notice tha.

if ur neck long/short tha matters also

The shape of ur head detemines ur hair lengh is fron side/front/back

HEAD BIG U GONNA HAVE HEAD FULL OF THICK HAIR
HEAD SMALL U GONNA HAVE LONG HAIR
HEAD LONG UR HAIR GONNA BE SAME LENGH

I kinda notice this on some peoples .

preciousjewel76

thefineprint said:
hmm...well i have a long oval face and a huge forhead:) my bangs never grew past my eyes when relaxed but now that i am natural they are touching my bottom lip. one of these days i'll press it to see the length

Another oval-shaped/big forehead gal checking in! Also, I have a noticeable flat spot at the crown of my head - my mother claims she didn't drop me when I was a baby, but I think she's lying.....:lachen:

IMFOCSD

Loveable37, you are so right since my head is long my sides and bangs take for forever to reach a certain length. The funny thing is I get a lot more growth at the top than in the back but it takes longer to see the growth from the top.

KeraKrazy

Thickness before length
I have a long face, big forehead, long neck and I'm tall, so basically all my genetics are against me having long hair or seemingly long hair.

dlewis

I have a large round face. My kids and hubby jokes that it looks like a giant apple or a seedless watermelon.:perplexed

I also have a long forhead. I don't see that it makes a difference.

KiniKakes

Thats a good question. Im really not sure...... maybe heart-shaped? With high cheekbones and a chin on the long side. :lol: Can you guys help me with this? What shape would you say my face is?

JustKiya

I've got an oval shaped head - and it's big! My head, from hairline to nape, is 13 inches. *sigh* I couldn't wear hats til I took my locs out because I could never find one that would fit over my head AND my hair.