Njoy's hair concoction...

lovely_locks

Has anyone used Njoy's hair growth spray that she made? I was just wondering how it worked for others. I know that her results were phenominal! Next payday I am going to order the ingredients and hope for the best! :grin:

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Has anyone used Njoy's hair growth spray that she made? I was just wondering how it worked for others. I know that her results were phenominal! Next payday I am going to order the ingredients and hope for the best! :grin:

it's working for me! No matter what mix of oils I use, My hair is really thick and growing in quicker :) I've been using it since May of this year. I'm also on her site MyDivaspot.com. It's awesome like here.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
My current recipe is:

1 TSP of Sublimed sulfur
6 oz of JBCO
2 Oz of Grapeseed oil
2-4 drops of Sweet Almond Oil
2-4 drops of Peppermint Oil
2-4 drops of Lavendar Oil'
2-4 drops of Tea Tree Oil

Your mix MUST be 8oz of carrier oil w the the Sulfur. The smell isn't bad at all and I use it only 2x weekly and I'm seeing great results. I might start using it more often, but I always wash the same day I use it, and I don't want to be washing my hair daily.

Last edited:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I haven't used it since last year, but when I did I caught an inch of growth in a month. That mix is the truth!

BadMamaJama

My current recipe is:

1 TSP of Sublimed sulfur
6 oz of JBCO
2 Oz of Grapeseed oil
2-4 drops of Sweet Almond Oil
2-4 drops of Peppermint Oil
2-4 drops of Lavendar Oil'
2-4 drops of Tea Tree Oil

Your mix MUST be 8oz of carrier oil w the the Sulfur. The smell isn't bad at all and I use it only 2x weekly and I'm seeing great results. I might start using it more often, but I always wash the same day I use it, and I don't want to be washing my hair daily.

I'm confused. Is it everything you listed plus 8oz of carrier oil?

claud-uk

BadMamaJama - I think what it means is 8oz total. 6oz JBCO and 2ox Grapeseed is used in that example, but I think whatever oil/oil mix you use it must come to 8oz.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I make a sulfur mix to help with my growth too. I don't have the awesome growth that NJoy has had, but it does help my slow growth to be closer to the average rate. :)

BadMamaJama

PinkSunshine77 I follow your blog so I've been wanting to use your mix. Did you ever figure out if it was this or the msm that made your ng so soft?

I found a blog with the original mixture on it.
1 heaping tsp Sublimed Sulfur Powder
4 oz Organic Jojoba Oil
2 oz Jamaican Black Castor Oil
2 oz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil(EVOO)
4-5 drops Rosemary Oil
4-5 drops Peppermint

hairthereeverywhere.wordpress.com and she has a link to njoys divaspot.

I said no more bandwagons, but I want to do this.

LexiDior

Has anyone other than Njoy had any results from this?? Also JBCO is the same as regular castor oil that you can buy from the store, it just smells better and has color.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
BadMamaJama said:
I'm confused. Is it everything you listed plus 8oz of carrier oil?

You don't need the extra oils below the Grapeseed and JBCO. I do it to help with the smell. You could even just do 8oz of JBCO + the TSP of Sublimed sulfur. Also you don't have to use the oils I used. You can use Jojoba, EVOO, regular Castor Oil etc.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
BadMamaJama said:
PinkSunshine77 I follow your blog so I've been wanting to use your mix. Did you ever figure out if it was this or the msm that made your ng so soft?

I found a blog with the original mixture on it.
1 heaping tsp Sublimed Sulfur Powder
4 oz Organic Jojoba Oil
2 oz Jamaican Black Castor Oil
2 oz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil(EVOO)
4-5 drops Rosemary Oil
4-5 drops Peppermint

hairthereeverywhere.wordpress.com and she has a link to njoys divaspot.

I said no more bandwagons, but I want to do this.

I think it's sulfur period in any form that softens the hair. I take my supplements more than I oil my scalp, so if I had to guess I'd say my MSM supplements are what's keeping my hair silky after 26 weeks post

LexiDior

I was thinking about someone starting a challenge too but that would mean those who wanted to enter needs to get the products needed to make the mix or else they cant enter.

LightEyedMami

I just started using NJOYS oil like a month ago, no results (that i have seen, because of my breakage)....but i will be using it for a LONG time, because my scalp feel so healthy...and the only thing i am doing different is the oil....i will update later with progress i get :)