I'm going back to the basics....

fancypants007

which is keeping my hair in a bun 95% of the time. I remember doing this a couple of years ago and my hair stayed moist and I got some serious growth. I'm going to couple this with using NJoy's new growth sulfur mix, GHE, and eating healthy foods. I gave myself a touch up last Sunday, and my hair is about mid-back length. Can I push my hair over the top for the next 6 months by using the Basics and possibly reaching waist length? This is the goal I set for myself. I'm going to especially take advantage of the upcoming summer months which is suppose to enhance hair growth.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I hope this works for you! Buns have destroyed all of my progress so while they are easy to do they give me more problems in the long run.

janeemat

I hope this works for you! Buns have destroyed all of my progress so while they are easy to do they give me more problems in the long run.

Please explain. I am bunning constantly, so I don't want to kill my hair in the process.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
janeemat

the center of my hair break off and matts up when i wear buns. If I do wear a bun it is usually on old straightned hair and only for a day or two. I cannot serially bun or I loose all of my thickness, ruin my hemline and eventually loose all of my progress.

I posted about it here Here

and have pics here

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
The Basics for YOUR hair are AWESOME!

My fine strands can't take bunning but bi-weekly cowashes and DCs, daily liquid, moisture and sealing, regular doses of protein, low manipulation and avoiding cones/benhetrionium methosulfate have been AMAZING for my hair!

janeemat

@janeemat

the center of my hair break off and matts up when i wear buns. If I do wear a bun it is usually on old straightned hair and only for a day or two. I cannot serially bun or I loose all of my thickness, ruin my hemline and eventually loose all of my progress.

I posted about it here Here

and have pics here

Oh wow! The pics tell the story. I dont wet bun.