Sulfur Mix/Oil Mix 2015 Challenge

lhogan6

I take 4 grams, or 1 teaspoon in water each day.
In my MSM powder, there's a scoop for a tablespoon serving, but the teaspoon has been doing just fine.

Hi, do you experience any side effects from the Msm powder? I've noticed when I take the pill it causes vivid dreams like my mind is racing all night, and when I wake up it feels like I didnt get any sleep. Thinking of switching to powder form instead of pill. Thanks

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I'm getting back on the sulfur train. I will be oiling three times a week starting next week.

@HairPleezeGrow will you be starting another challenge this year?
I might...we didn't get as much of a turnout for this challenge. I still use mines even though I don't post a often. I'm bad I know smh. If everyone still wants to have it I'd be happy to start another challenge.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I applied liquid gold and I'm doing a full head baggy for a couple hours. I probably won't straighten my hair again until Thanksgiving. I hope to have grown an inch by then

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm baggying with liquid gold until bedtime. My hair feels so good right now. I drenched my hair in Kerastase conditioner and did celies last night. Today I just sprayed my braids with aloe vera juice.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My blowout is almost 4 weeks old and still no reversion (I am holding off wash day as long as I can). My scalp feels great and my celies are super soft. I applied liquid gold today with a baggy for a few hours.

wicky2828

Do y'all cycle on and off with using sulfur? If so, how long do you use the sulfur before you go to another growth aid? I just got by hair weaved up by Breon today and I want to make sure that I am setting myself up for success!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Do y'all cycle on and off with using sulfur? If so, how long do you use the sulfur before you go to another growth aid? I just got by hair weaved up by Breon today and I want to make sure that I am setting myself up for success!
I just started using sulfur oil a couple weeks ago. I plan to do 3 months and then take a break for 1 month.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
How long does a bottle of sulfur oil last you? I have been using my 4oz liquid gold for a month and I have only used about an ounce. At that rate it will last 4 months

blackholly

For those who have tried Njoys polmade how does it compare to the oil? Historically, I don't do well with oil so I was thinking of putting the pomade on most of my head and the oil on my edges.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I used liquid gold on Monday and mn/peppermint oil yesterday. Today I will use liquid gold again. I'm on day 3 of inversions

ilong

God's Own
@HairPleezeGrow - I really would like to join the 2016 challenge, but I won't be able to start using sulfur products until April or so. I may join at that time if that's OK.

By the way ladies is anyone still using, good ol' MTG? When I start using sulfur this will be by product. Stinks and smells like bacon <lol> but I want to regain my length, thickness plus more and I was using this product in 2012/2013.

I did purchase Njoy's product - I really can't say that it did or did not work because I was using MTG and not consistent with it. I still have one of the two bottles I purchased. The ingredients in her Healthy Hair Growth Oil product,(Jojoba, Olive Oil, Castor oil, Bhringaraj Oil, Sulfur, Biotin, Rosemary, Capsicum, Peppermint, Sage, Amla, Ginger, Tea Tree Oil) that I have, are ALL power houses for hair growth, so it should produce some growth, with consistent use.

ilong

God's Own
View attachment 342309 View attachment 342309 This was the holy grail for sulfur users at one time:

And this for protein until they changed the product and ingredients (removed marine protein and amino acids):

NEW (Marine Protein & amino acids Removed)

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
@HairPleezeGrow - I really would like to join the 2016 challenge, but I won't be able to start using sulfur products until April or so. I may join at that time if that's OK.

By the way ladies is anyone still using, good ol' MTG? When I start using sulfur this will be by product. Stinks and smells like bacon <lol> but I want to regain my length, thickness plus more and I was using this product in 2012/2013.

I did purchase Njoy's product - I really can't say that it did or did not work because I was using MTG and not consistent with it. I still have one of the two bottles I purchased. The ingredients in her Healthy Hair Growth Oil product,(Jojoba, Olive Oil, Castor oil, Bhringaraj Oil, Sulfur, Biotin, Rosemary, Capsicum, Peppermint, Sage, Amla, Ginger, Tea Tree Oil) that I have, are ALL power houses for hair growth, so it should produce some growth, with consistent use.
Yes that's fine hun. Join whenever you can!