March 5, 6 & 7 What are your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Happy Friday LHCF,

Last night I got busy with my hair in which I

• Washed with Ion Clarifying Shampoo x2
  • Applied Nexxus Emergencee for my monthly protein
  • Washed with Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate SoyMilk Sulfate Free Shampoo (whew! all that in one breath)
  • DC with Yes To carrots under the steamer 30 minutes
Wearing it up in a clip nothing big for me going on this weekend. :)

So LHCF - What are your hair plans?

ms.blue

For myself, absolutely nothing b/c I'm still rocking my flatironed hair for @ least another week.

Ms. Alainious

I haven't decided yet!

I bought a lot of hair toys this week, so I'll prob watch some YT videos and try out some styles.

I'm anxious to wash my hair (even though there's no need), so if I do, I'll
Shampoo with CON (new formula)
Deep Condition with PhillipB w/ some Sweet Almond Oil added
Partially air dry and attempt a twist out? I haven't done one of those in a minute!

dorko

taking down my twists..
clarifying, deep conditioning in braids, washing in braids, air drying in braids, taking pictures of hair in braids lol, taking out braids and putting in large twists till next weekend.

no sure the products yet tho lol

newslady

Considering texturizing my TWA with my husband's help rinsing it out.
It's extremely coarse and dry and unmanageable.
We'll see.
If I don't like it, I'll just cut my TWA again.

Taleah2009

wash, deep condition, twist, and air dry for a twist out. on a personal no heat challenge for the month of march

taz007

I will trying so hard not to relax my 9 week, 1.5 " of new growth. Arrgh.

So, I will wash my hair, deep condition with Redken Extreme Rescue force. I will seal with my newly purchased Walnut oil and then put my back into 6 cornrows with a half wig :ohwell:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
lots of DC'ing and bunning. i'm doing hair this weekend, so i have no time for my own.
plus, i'm getting my hair colored monday, so i want it to be in tip-top shape.

deusa80

I'm gonna co-wash-I just bought that new sauve conditioner(the one supposedly comparable to aveda)...then I'm gonna DC...air dry and maybe flat iron.

Toy

Saturday

condition wash/deep condition with Joico Moisture Treatment balm & Giovanni Deep Conditioner under a heat cap for 1hr

Moisturize with S-curl,Proline Softner Moisture,Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration

Oils Palm Oil & Jojoba & let my hair Airdry.

30something

Well I used my protein light/mild conditioner this week so I'm going to co wash (instead of shampoo) Sunday

Co wash with a light cheap conditioner, not sure yet.
Deep condition w/o heat (if I'm lazy) for awhile Giovanni Smooth as Silk
Leave in: Chi Keratin Mist + HE LTR leave in
Seal with proclaim natural 7 olive oil
Air dry in a braid out

NIN4eva

Just washed and roller set for an interview today. Will probably baggie and bun after/if the curls no longer thrill me.

KinkyGenius

Protein week for me, so:

- Prepoo: AO GPB on dry hair and sit under Pibbs for 20 mins
- Wash: 2x with Elucence Moisture Balance shampoo
- DC: Elucence Moisture Balance conditioner, avocado oil, JBCO and silk amino acids under my steamer for 45 mins
- Leave-ins: Biolage Moisturizing Leave-in Tonic, ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Elucence MB conditioner (on just the ends) and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir
-Style: Rollerset with just water, then do a silk wrap adding a little camellia seed oil to my hair
- Do a S&D

naturalpride

Yesterday I cowashed with VO5 and deep conditioned with NTM Mask mixed with JBCO and Hot Six Oil for 45 minutes under the heating cap.

HeChangedMyName

Going to the salon in the morning for a DRC treatment, relaxer and cut. wish me luck. look for pics soon. This will be my first salon trip in years.

Salsarisma

Nothing special for me. I'm wearing a silk wrap and will probably throw some flexi rods in tonight for a little curl for dancing tomorrow night. My hair will be sweaty and nasty after Sat night, so Sunday will be my wash day. I'm going to DC with AOHSR and Evco/Evoo mix on dry hair under the dryer for 30 minutes. Shampoo with Trader Joes Tea Tree Shampoo, Aphogee 2 Minute (Is this ok after a moisture dc?). I'll do my weekly rollerset and that's it! I may not do a rollerset and go back to PS with buns. If I do that, I'll air dry using the scarf method and bun it up.

gymfreak336

I need to finally go get my trim. Badly :lol:

Other than that, scalp massage with Vatika oil on sunday and wash it out in the morning jason organics lavender poo.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
I have been bored with my hair lately becasue I have been using no heat and wearing mainly protective styles. I have gotten some great growth so far! I want to add waves to my hair or pretty curls all over.

Queen_Earth

I am doing to:
Wash hair with BeeMine Shampoo
DC under my steamer with AOHRS, AO GPB, Megasilk (maybe) and coconut oil
put my JBCO/Sulfur mix on my scalp
Throw on some leave in conditioner mixed with coconut oil and shea butter
seal with JBCO and Jojoba
and FINALLY try out my curlformers!! I am really really hoping for the best; if for some reason the curlformers fight me and win I will lightly blow dry, and bantu knot or bun for the week

Fine 4s

After I prep and do my light protein treatment either with my new DC CPR or with Aphogee, I will attempt to straighten my hair myself either by using the blow dryer or trying a rollerset. I plan to get my hair braided for a mini break during the month of March!

Diva_Esq

Friday: I plan to DC under the dryer with YTC Mask & Mizani Moisturefuse mixed with EVCO & EVOO. If I can get someone to cornrow into like 5 big braids, I will do that and put perm rods at the ends for a braidout on Saturday.

Saturday: Rock my big, fab braidout.

Sunday: Try to achieve 2nd day hair & wear my braidout one more day before I co-wash and bun again. If it's not salvageable, I'll moisturize and create a cute wavy bun with it, I guess.