June 25th, 26th, 27th - What R Your Hair Plans???

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Im gonna attempt a black tea rinse because my shedding is ridiculous. The usual regimen will still be encorporated which is wash, dc, porosity control and leave-ins. After that, I will be rocking a drawstring ponytail for a couple of days.

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
The usual; oil pre-poo, wash and DC. Oh, and I'm gonna try making my own un-petoleum jelly.

kiesha8185

I am getting a touch up at 1pm today. I decided not to go natural just yet :look: My last relaxer was 20 weeks ago.

Toy

Today i deep conditioned with Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner & Hairveda Acai Berry Conditioner.

nakialovesshoes

Tomorrow I will co-wash with some Nutrine Garlic cond & then I'll DC under the steamer for about an hour with my Alter Ego Garlic Cond. Afterwards I will put some Alter Ego leave-in on, moisturize w/S-Curl & oil my scalp with BT - I'll airdry in my infamous Celie plaits.

shasha8685

Wash with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo, DC w/ AO White Camellia, final rinse with Porosity Control. I'm putting my hair into a phony pony until I get it braided again.

bimtheduck

Corrective relaxer next week so...
~ I'm going to pre poo for an hour or so with wheat germ oil and biotera ultra moisturixing conditioner.

~shampoo with ORS creamy aloe

~aphogee 2 step

~DC for 15-30 min under the dryer with NTM recovery mask and suave humectant. I might leave it on longer without heat.

~apply Giovanni direct leave in coconut oil and air dry in a braid

NIN4eva

Thursday I DC'd overnight with AOHSR, washed it out Friday morning, then detangled with FX, combed out shed hair, applied Got 2b Crazysleek Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion (smells like a dreamsicle!), broke out the blow dryer stretched out my length and smoothed my new growth with a super soft boar bristle brush. After I reveled in the glory and the thickness I put it in a bun and in a bun it shall stay until Monday. I want it longer! Longer!

Victorian

old head
I just went a whopping 17 days without washing on account of being on vacation (I was using a lot of dry shampoo, so it cooperated).
I've finished washing and am currently deep conditioning. My scalp is breathing a sigh of relief :lol:
I didn't bother pre-pooing because my hair already was oily, so I just shampooed thoroughly with Skala Jaborandi, followed by a second lather with Skala Ceramide G3.

For deep conditioning I've created the following mixed cocktail (a scoop is a regular plastic spoon):
2 scoops Oscar Blandi Marine Mud Treatment masque
2 scoops Skala Ceramide G3 masque
2 scoops Skala Lissative masque
1 scoop organic jojoba oil

Applied to hair in sections. I think I have enough left over for another application. I put on my plastic cap and am now letting it sit at least 40 minutes, no heat.
Then rinse and the usual blow dry and flat iron. I'll probably also trim tonight.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I am 6 weeks post.
DC'd with a mix of:
Renpure (red bottle) and Hemp Seed Oil
Detangled using a succesful mix of Mane and Tail detangler and SAA :)
Biosilk (serum) on my ends and blowdried 85%
Sealed hair with more Hemp Seed Oil.
Done!

Aggie

Friday and Saturday morning, I cowashed with WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner and last night I henna'ed my hair overnight.

I applied indigo this morning and cowashed with vo5 Moisture Milks Conditioner. My hair was still very soft, airdried and a couple of hours later, I got hip-length extension braids put in my hair. I will be rocking these for at least 6-8 weeks.

JJamiah

Couldn't wait until TUesday or thursday to wash my hubby said the build up from my gel was showing so therefore I am sitting under the dryer with APhogee 2 Step on my hair. I will steam today haven't done that in a while. . I think My Ion moisture extreme will be the choice for today. I clarified my hair whew hew, will shampoo with Hair one after the APhogee 2 step, I have found this allows me to make sure not too much protein is on my head and will prevent protein overload. Not many choices of open Moisturizing conditionersl I have my Banana Brulee Hmm maybe this one, but when I get under the steamer she is wicked she will make it seem like Aphogee 2 step was never applied LOL. I have Ion extreme moisture, Yes to carrots and Aussie 3 minute moisture.

It's 7:29. I started at 5:15 wonder how long it's going to take

ms.blue

I actually washed my hair on thursday with elasta qp stimulating shampoo diluted and dc'ed w/ AOGPB. Leave-in w/ ohhb & aohc and sealed w/ castor oil then airdried in braids. Saturday & sunday, put individual braids in my hair w/o extentions.