June 4, 5, & 6 -- What Are Your Hair Plans ????

Tyra

I have some china bumps in. I going to pre poo, dc, co-rinse, then put them right back in.:yep:

goodmorningruby

Washing my hair tonight. Pre-pooing right now with tons of EVOO and GVP Joico K-Pak...will wash with a shikakai shampoo bar, deep condition with GVP Conditioning Balm and then rollerset or braid with Lacio Lacio, rose water and GVP Silk Remedy.

LivingDol1

i am getting my hair braided tomorrow. i am soooo very excited. :) it is most likely that i will be sitting in that chair for 8 hours, so i am packing a survival kit for the event. just picked up some luna bars and some snapple. i got a magazine and i'll bring a book too. maybe i will download a movie to my iPhone.

i will wash, DC, and blow dry my hair tonight so i will be ready with clean hair in the morning... :yep:

Eluv

Tomorrow I'm doing an Aphogee 2 step Protein Treatment followed by DC. I haven't done a protein treatment in over 3 months because I hate sitting under the hooded dryer.

Last edited:

JaszyFaye

I just co-washed my twist with some softsheen optiPH shampoo/condish, it's really a neutralizing shampoo but the bottle says you can use it as a conditioner as well. I sprayed CD Black Vanilla Leave In in my hair. I'm rocking the Beyonce Fighting Temptation twists, so I'm going to wear it down tonight because it's my b-day weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to wear it half up in a bun and half down

Sunday is my actual birthday so I'm going to pin all my twist to one side and curl the ends for my dinner.

Toy

Saturday Conditioning Wash with Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner & Shea Butter Mask then moisturize and Airdry....Nothing Special.

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I'm transitioning to natural and I'm 44 weeks post. :yep:

Shampoo
DC
Airdry into a braided ponytail w/ part in the middle

--OR--

Clarify
Protein treatment
Airdry
Flat iron roots
Caruso ends

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
:hiya: I'm transitioning to natural and I'm 44 weeks post. :yep:

Shampoo
DC
Airdry into a braided ponytail w/ part in the middle

--OR--

Clarify
Protein treatment
Airdry
Flat iron roots
Caruso ends

Hey Sheryl, congratz on the decision to transition! and glad you see you back posting I miss you...:grouphug:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I'm in the process on DC my hair now, I'm leaving for the weekend and I need to get this done!

TiffTaff

Saturday I plan on DC-ing 3-4 hours with Mane n tail & Leklair Cholestrol- I might add an egg for a little more protein. Perfect Results Leavin-in followed by Castrol Oil, and maybe a little jojoba on my ends.

30something

Tomorrow I'll co wash with silicon mix protiena since my hair feels overly soft. I think it has enough moister to pull this off. I'll dc on Sunday with lustrasilk she a mango and shea butter, maybe do a braid out.

taz007

I am going to try my 3rd attempt at a Bantu Knot out tomorrow. The first attempt had too many bantu knots, the 2nd attempt had too few and my hair flopped.

This time, I am going to braid and bantu. We'll see ...

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I co-washed today because my hair was feeling dry and am letting a flexirod set air dry at the moment. We'll see how that turns out.
I haven't been consistent with moisturizing my hair like I should have this week so tomorrow I am going to wash and DC, and if this set turns out ok I will do a flexirod set and let it dry under the hooded dryer.
Don't have any set plans for Sunday.

AlliCat

Plan for Saturday is to DC on damp hair with Mane n Tail, then co-wash with Motions Moisture Plus. Afterward spray homemade moisturizer then oil ends with JBCO and airdry.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I am trying out the Taliah Waajid line again today:

Steam DC with Taliah Waajid condish on dry hair, shampoo with black earth poo and apply the mist bodyfier and let airdry.

PuddingPop

I'm giving my hair a much needed pre poo right now.

Im pre pooing with a mixture of avocado, honey, olive oil and coconut milk. I plan to leave it on for about three hours and then shampoo with CON ( green bottle) and do a quick conditioning in the shower with Roux Porosoty Control.

After that i'll be adding a little Africa's best Hair Mayonnaise as a leave in and sealing with red palm oil and a little castor oil. I'll then air dry in a ponytail.

~NanCeBoTwin~

cowashed this morning and just finished doing bantu knots, I'm going to take them down in a few hours and head out.