Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

asummertyme

Someone contacted me via PM and told me about this thread..yeah, she is my friend Via FB..I dont even come in this section anymore so i had no idea about this thread..
I also didnt know she had a buisness selling hair products..she is from LHCF so we befriended via FB and she is cool peeps as far as I know..I dunno what happned to eveyones products but that aint my bidnezz... I stay my butt in the ENT. section..thats about it..
feel free to friend me :)..lololol

BklynHeart

SHAMEFUL:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell: praise the lord she never get my money cause it would've been one bumboclawt set of problems smh

She has had numerous issues before with delivering her products and those complaints made me give it the side eye and kept my money

all i can say at this point is that di gyal is one big thief:nono:
:lachen::lachen:I wasn't expecting that!

Junebug D

Wow, this is shocking. I was wondering why I hadn't seen her in ET or OT lately. I hope you ladies get reimbursed somehow. :nono:

Platinum

This is a damn shame!

I think it's safe to say that if we haven't heard from her by now, she's not going to respond. I guess she just doesn't realize that she's probably going to get sued or just doesn't give a phuck.:ohwell:

Honey6928215

This is a damn shame!

I think it's safe to say that if we haven't heard from her by now, she's not going to respond. I guess she just doesn't realize that she's probably going to get sued or just doesn't give a phuck.:ohwell:

From the looks of it, it seems that way.

asummertyme

If she were not a 'well liked" member you know the LHCF FBI would have been ALL OVER this case with the quickness. It's a shame really. :nono: When AfroVeda raised her prices...when we found out HairVeda was using bases... LHCF was ON FIRE! Shima became LHCF's Voldermort, she who must not be named, for stealing pictures. But this vedor can steal money and the majority is all quiet and polite...............
wait...what do u mean bases? I need to come visit this board more often!

asummertyme

Many companies use vendors that create a "base" that can be tweaked.

It starts simply with a conditioner, some oils and preservatives. Afroveda among many other online companies use them. They are free to even use the base and call it their own and jack up the prices, which Aforveda did.
wooooooooooooow woooooooooow woooooooow...some scrait bullsheets!

lilyofthenile

Just reading this thread; it's so sad that people have to be parted with their hard earned cash and not get anything in return =/

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Honestly, I started to say something to her, but I deleted it. It's just so damn awkward. I'm sorry this happened. It's like a family member doing something bogus then you gotta have Sunday dinner together.

We love you SF!!! But this is unfortunate.

:nono::nono::look:

cocosweet

In my Celie voice:

BEAT HER

:look:
Whyyyyyy?:lachen:

This is a damn shame!

I'll take just doesn't give a **** for a $1,000, Alex.

Can you imagine gettting a whooping from the whole board?:lol:

Honestly, I started to say something to her, but I deleted it. It's just so damn awkward. I'm sorry this happened. It's like a family member doing something bogus then you gotta have Sunday dinner together.

We love you SF!!! But this is unfortunate.
But see, there wouldn't be no breaking bread come Sunday cuz thieves aren't welcome in my house.

This whole situation blows. Makes me wonder if it was her intent all along. Study the board and what's popular, make her own version, and when she's reached her goal, be Audi 5000.:nono:

LittleLuxe

Lol you know all that love would evaporate if it was their money, well ain't no love lost from me to her and I was a past consumer.

Way I see it she did the Internet version of leaving a friend in your house only to come home and find your tv, stereo, and laptop missing.

rainbowknots

Whyyyyyy?:lachen:

I'll take just doesn't give a **** for a $1,000, Alex.

Can you imagine gettting a whooping from the whole board?:lol:

But see, there wouldn't be no breaking bread come Sunday cuz thieves aren't welcome in my house.

This whole situation blows. Makes me wonder if it was her intent all along. Study the board and what's popular, make her own version, and when she's reached her goal, be Audi 5000.:nono:

I could see doing something like that if she stood to gain a lot of moolah. But how much could she have made off of this little scam? She would've been better off building a reputable business.

Status
Not open for further replies.