My makeover on BET's My Black Is Beautiful this SUNDAY

Ese88

You looked really beautiful & i loved your hair. Are you really a teacher? I thought you mentiones somewhere that yu were a casting director

NaturallyYours2

I jumped on my computer after seeing you on BET. I knew you were a member here and this thread just confirmed it. You're looking good girl!

lexiwiththecurls

You looked really beautiful & i loved your hair. Are you really a teacher? I thought you mentiones somewhere that yu were a casting director
Thanks. I am a freelance Casting Director and Associate Producer so whenever I am not working on a show, I sub in Atlanta so they thought it was okay to use me as a "teacher". Thats how it goes sometimes for last minute changes. I was actually in the credits as well as an AP.

And thank you EVERYONE for watching it and all of the nice comments. I really appreciate it :)

Spin

Thanks. I am a freelance Casting Director and Associate Producer so whenever I am not working on a show, I sub in Atlanta so they thought it was okay to use me as a "teacher". Thats how it goes sometimes for last minute changes.

And thank you EVERYONE for watching it and all of the nice comments. I really appreciate it :)

Did they give you the details on the makeup?