NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

nrock

Check out went smoothly with Bask.....now if The Mane Choice would just act right!
The same thing happened to me the last time they had 40% off. You couldn't add to the cart. I wasn't able to buy until it had already gone to 30%. There's also an error on the DB site when I tried to use paypal.:perplexed

Last edited:

Holla

Bought the talked about hairdew. I didn't think it would make a big difference but Oyin's 25%off and free shipping saved me over $13. Good deal!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I bought a bunch of mini's from oyin. I couldn't pass up the free shipping. I hate these high shipping's most of these companies have so I've gotten away from online ordering as much. I'm excited because I haven't used oyin in many years. I missed her scents.

gorgeoushair

The same thing happened to me the last time they had 40% off. You couldn't add to the cart. I wasn't able to buy until it had already gone to 30%. There's also an error on the DB site when I tried to use paypal.:perplexed

Really? She extended the 40% off this year because of the site crashing. Heck, I didn't know TMC was that popular! Have u tried her butter or conditioner?

gorgeoushair

Just woke up and mane choice site is up. All I got was a 2 month supply. Now I'm back in bed waiting on liquid gold! SMH!

I was able to place my order around 2 something. I got a 2 month supply plus a 1 month supply. I don't know why a 3 month supply is not an option.

NaturallyATLPCH

Sweet Nature By Eddie
Code: Finale, for 25% off
Free shipping for $40.00 or more
Shipping seems pretty reasonable under the $40 limit though

blackviolet

If you guys are interested this vendor (YHYC) is having a sale in her Etsy store and on her online store. The Etsy coupons are $5 off $26 (5for25) and $10 off $50 (10for50). On her site it's 20% off your entire purchase with the code THANKFUL.

Code isn't working for me

jbwphoto1

Does Sally beauty have a BF code?

faithVA, my emails never had a code, just a list and link for what was considered Black Friday sales. Earlier this week, I got a 15% off December 1st-7th, so I'll just be using that for the couple of things I wanted from Sally Beauty.

faithVA

faithVA, my emails never had a code, just a list and link for what was considered Black Friday sales. Earlier this week, I got a 15% off December 1st-7th, so I'll just be using that for the couple of things I wanted from Sally Beauty.

Thanks. I will wait for a regular sale. Didn't realize they didn't do a real black Friday sale.

curls4daze

I bought a bunch of mini's from oyin. I couldn't pass up the free shipping. I hate these high shipping's most of these companies have so I've gotten away from online ordering as much. I'm excited because I haven't used oyin in many years. I missed her scents.

How did you enter the code to get the free shipping and the discount? I'm trying to purchase it now

Joigirl

i wanted some hello curly, but it's sold out :(

Hairizon is taking preorders, but is not offering any discounts. Their shipping is reasonable at $4.95.

Uncle Funky's daughter has a 25% off sale on Monday. It's supposed to be the original formula, but the shipping has been pretty high in the past.