Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You been wiggin it too right? How often do u switch?

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Froreal3

I have multiples of the same one. Same Color. Uneventful.:lol:

Side note
This Jakeala Parfait is amazing...

Beamodel

I got one in Caramel Frappe (it smells more like Chocolate than Caramel)

And the last one I got in Peach Bellini. It smells nice & refreshing.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Made My 1st "Official" Black Friday Purchase (from Mission:Condition) :grin:

Actually, I'm also counting those 'multiple' Jakeala Purchases also as BF Purchases.:look:

From Mission:Condition I got:
x1 Honey Hair Masque (back up)
x1 HempAde (Pomade - new)
x1 Cranberry Cheapskate R/O (back up)
x1 Hair Candy DC'er (new)

Seems like I'm missing something, but that's it (for now).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I wish I would have gotten the Caramel Frappe in a different scent.

Not bad or anything, I've just been on this Berry/Fruity thing lately for some reason.:lick:

Durn Hormones!:lol:

Who knows, by the time I actually get around to using it, I'll be on to something thing else.:spinning:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Anyone using (and loving) Kurlee Belle products?

divachyk KB fan right here!
I love the Thirsty Kurls Leave In...it's my boo! We aren't married yet but I'm not dating as many other moisturizing LIs now that it's in my life. There's only one other direct contender in my hair's life besides the Thirsty Kurls and it happens to be a comparable replacement ingredient wise (in case KB ever falls off the face of the Earth :lol:).
I've used the Banana Nut & Avocado Deep Treatment and it's good. I sidetracked it though due to my PJism.
Also used the Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo. I personally can't recommend that one. I found it to be very thick, didn't dilute well (shampoo clogged up my squirt bottle when I was using it despite my vigorous shaking to mix it in), and it was a little stripping to me for a sulfate free shampoo. Now that I think about it, I may need to try it now that I've changed how I apply shampoo...I'll put my opinion of the shampoo on hold until I give it a try again.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Another bottle of Phytophanere vitamins came today and my "Herbs Matter" Rosemary Hair Crème (that I totally forgot I bought).:blush:

Still playing around with my Hattache Cart. :look:

Tryna' get that Puppy just right!:lick:

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

Hey girl!!!!!!

Okay, sounds good. I was planning to do that, too. I have to wait on my wash with this ear/sinus infection I'm workin on right now :nono:

I'm going thru Mission Condition site right now..

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ugh, my Komaza is taking really long to get here. It is not Komaza' fault. It is of course the post office acting foolish! Package was picked up on the 20th and it is still not here even though I paid for priority 2 day! They make me not even want to participate in Black Friday! Smh..

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Shay72

Natural, 4A
What does the HNH post card say? I didn't get one and I can't read that ish on instagram. I'm a bit salty bc you claim you sent it out to your whole database. I didn't even get an email! I'm adjusting my BF list anyway bc I decided to buy a new tv and some other things so you might get kicked to the curb. Probably gonna rock with my tried & true, Hairveda, and one more company.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75 That's too bad.:blush:

I was scurrrrd that would happen. (Showing pics of the 'old' but it was really the 'new') :rolleyes:

So glad I didn't bite on this.:ohwell:

I'm with @Beamodel I have a bottle of the 'old' and I'm tryin' to hang on to it.

I ran into someone on ebay that was closing a Saddlery/Equine shop, that had several bottles of the "Old" In-Stock.

She said she was going to do Inventory and tell me what she had left (but I never heard back from her).:look:

I've had the 'new' several times from folks showing the 'old' and was disappointed.:sad:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75

What I hate is the fact the EQYSS keeps saying just because the formulation is re-arranged, it is still the same product, same effectiveness.

I disagree. I think the 'order' of the ingredients does have some bearing.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@IDareT'sHair Has anyone mentioned how new formula of MT is? Of course the pic was the old bottles but I rec'd the new :sad:

@Golden75 That's too bad.:blush:

I was scurrrrd that would happen. (Showing pics of the 'old' but it was really the 'new') :rolleyes:

So glad I didn't bite on this.:ohwell:

I'm with @Beamodel I have a bottle of the 'old' and I'm tryin' to hang on to it.

I ran into someone on ebay that was closing a Saddlery/Equine shop, that had several bottles of the "Old" In-Stock.

She said she was going to do Inventory and tell me what she had left (but I never heard back from her).:look:

I've had the 'new' several times from folks showing the 'old' and was disappointed.:sad:

Grrrr.... Same here! I specifically bought from the Eqyss site because the link had the old bottle on it. I could have bought from Amazon and got my free two day Prime shipping for alladat! :rolleyes:

In other news, I received all my packages. Komaza, Soultanicals, my hats from Naturalsis72 and Scarfanatic, and Megatek. At least Megatek sent me a sample of their Microtek Gel. :look:

Not sure if I wanna use this new Megatek or my regular Komaza Protein...

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Froreal3

Now I always call or convo.

I've even some of them tell me on the phone the ingredients are the same.:look: and it works the same.

Hold Up...Ain't nobody acsk you alladat.:ohwell:

Yeah, they are, but in totally different order the Hydrolzed Keratin being next to last.:rolleyes:

So, don't be showing no Old Bottle and then send that durn new bottle up in here.:lol:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Froreal3 Yea I'm a bit tight about that. That pic needs to be changed. Cause like you, I could've gotten this version elsewhere and possibly cheaper. After reading numerous reviews all except 1 said it's different. Even someone that used it on their horse noticed it's not that same :nono:

I want the gel for my cat :look: she's having some hair issues right now. Debating on returning one bottle. Ugh!