Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic&Powders Challenge 2014

Leo24Rule

After prepooing (safflower oil) and cowashing (VO5), I am now sitting under the bonnet DCing my hair with a homemade mix.

Will do ACV rinse afterward and then either twist+band or braid to dry.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

What is your homemade mix?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Leo24Rule

This is an "Active" On-Going Challenge. I respectfully request that you pm (convo) this member and ask her as not to interrupt the flow of our thread and this Challenge.

Thank You.

Leo24Rule

Washed SM jbco,J Monique Irish Moss Mask Coco 40min,rinse morrocon shine con,APB iced coffee pudding on length,Jakela coffee butter balm on scalp & not easily broken pomade on ends.

*J Monique Irish moss & coco makes your hair very strong,its a nice treatment if you are having problems with shedding hair & it smells yummy too..

Happy Hair Growing!

You're always discussing interesting products that sound yummy and enticing. Where are you purchasing these products from? Btw, you remind me of Aaliyah :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
**Only requirement - No random posts PLEASE. If you have a question, please take advantage of the Search Function. Or....please pm a Member.**

Thank you!

Let's Get Started!:grin:

Leo24Rule

FYI:

This is an on-going Challenge. If you wish to be added to the 2015 participants, please let me know I will be more than happy to add you to the list.

Thanks.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Steeped: Red Roobis & Hibiscus Teas for next week

Also, making a Coffee Pre-Rx Oil in my Mini Crock Pot with: EVOO, Flaxseed, Avocado, Black Seed, some ED JBCO and Costa Rican Dark Coffee.

When it cools, I will try to funnel it into a Pointy-Tipped Bottle.

Will use it as a Massage Oil before Co-Cleansing or Co-washing.

This sounds lovely! :lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
DarkJoy

I added a little bit of Pure Neem Oil in there after I transferred it into a bottle.

Surprisingly, the Neem did not overshadow the overall scent.:rolleyes:

That Neem is some stanky stuff. :nono:

I was a little apprehensive about adding Neem to it at first, because the mixture came out so good, I didn't want to ruin it with that stanky stuff.:lol:

#neemstanks

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Omg. Idk how you even survived opening that bottle of neem! I gag every time :nono:

DarkJoy

You know how fast I can blow skrait through some Oil.:lick:

This one right here, I'll be having for a long, long time.:nono:

Same with Mustard Seed, Garlic and Blackseed Oil(s).

One whiff and I can never bring myself to use any of these.:blush:

All of 'em Stanks to High Heaven.:rolleyes:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
DarkJoy

You know how fast I can blow skrait through some Oil.:lick:

This one right here, I'll be having for a long, long time.:nono:

Same with Mustard Seed, Garlic and Blackseed Oil(s).

One whiff and I can never bring myself to use any of these.:blush:

All of 'em Stanks to High Heaven.:rolleyes:

Omg. Black seed too?! Say it ain't so. I was gonna buy the oil for hair and to take internally for 2015.

Is it a neem like smell or.... worse?! *gulp*

Ltown

Greyland
Steeped: Red Roobis & Hibiscus Teas for next week

Also, making a Coffee Pre-Rx Oil in my Mini Crock Pot with: EVOO, Flaxseed, Avocado, Black Seed, some ED JBCO and Costa Rican Dark Coffee.

When it cools, I will try to funnel it into a Pointy-Tipped Bottle.

Will use it as a Massage Oil before Co-Cleansing or Co-washing.

IDareT'sHair, Happy Thanksgiving! You have become the mixtress of the year:grin: nice mixture. Co-worker brought dunkins coffee beans instead of ground to work so i grind them but kept some to make some coffee oil too don't have that many oils but whatever in the house will be used.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Omg. Black seed too?! Say it ain't so. I was gonna buy the oil for hair and to take internally for 2015.

Is it a neem like smell or.... worse?! *gulp*

DarkJoy

Not funky like Neem, but it still has it's very own pungent scent.:nono:

Almost like Corriander (sp) Seed or something. Not Clove-y, but like a Tea Tree mixed with something herb-like.

I can't wait until you buy/try so you can give me a description. It's pricey too.:rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving! You have become the mixtress of the year:grin: nice mixture. Co-worker brought dunkins coffee beans instead of ground to work so i grind them but kept some to make some coffee oil too don't have that many oils but whatever in the house will be used.

Ltown

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Ms. LT!:grin:

No...I ain't mixin' up much of nothin'. No interest there.

I know how to 'stay in my lane'. I leave that Mixin' to the experts.

I mixed Bold Black Coffee with Coconut Oil and it came out so good, I decided to make a more liquid-y oil for scalp massages.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used: The Pomade Shop's Rosemary (or Peppermint) Pomade in Hawaiian Plumeria.

Not sure which one. If it's Rosemary or Peppermint.