I am back! (Wigs and pics) Part1

Caychica

It has been over a year since my last post :sad:

I got all caught up dealing with cancer (I do have a blog if you're interested) and everything else. However, I did creep in occasionally and refer people though. Well, I'm all done with chemo and I have a TWA but I'm not revealing that just yet. Hehe.:grin:

I wanted to show most (if not all) of the wigs I used while I was going through treatment. It was my first time playing around with wigs and I really don't know why! Such an easy, effortless, and affordable way to switch up hair.

But anyway, on to the pictures! Didn't bother to edit my face out :spinning:

1st:
*Unsure.

2nd Pic:
Model Model Lace Front Wig Futura Yaky 18in - 1b/30
Model Model Lace Front Wig (Braided) Leona - 1

3rd:
Outre Lace Front Wig Wanda - 1
Freetress Equal Shontelle - 1
Freetress Equal Lace Front Wig Jealousy - 1

4th:
Freetress Equal Lace Front Wig Kenya - 1b/33/130
Outre Lace Front Wig Sapphire - 4/30
Model Model Lace Front Wig Tarah - 4/30

5th Pic:
Top: Model Model Lace Front Wig Benita - 1, Unsure*
Bottom: Vanessa Hair Wig Niqua - 1
(Same wig in all four pics, I just cut the bang from side swept to straight)

*Sidenote: The names of the wigs are in order of the pics! The ones I can't remember I will try to find out. Sorry. I bought them from a local BSS except Kenya (clairhair.com) & Niqua (hairsisters.com)

Part 2: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=644431

xo

Attachments

• 1stwig.jpg
    1stwig.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 422
  • straighthair.jpg
    straighthair.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 414
  • curly.jpg
    curly.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 387
  • colored1.jpg
    colored1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 361
  • wavy1.jpg
    wavy1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I hope your treatments are going well. You look very vibrant and full of life. Congrats on your progress so far. Can you share your cancer blog with us?

KaramelDiva1978

Looks like you had fun with the wigs! Thank you for sharing. I love the wavy big curls in the next to last pics! Wishing you continued health and progress!!

You are beautiful! Love the wigs. Our God is greater than any sickness or pain, and his work on you is not done yet! Have faith, he's in control! Praying and wishing you a full recovery. Stay bless!

Last edited:

BostonMaria

You're a beautiful young lady. I pray that you recover soon and that the angels kick the cancer out of your body.

sent thru my iPhone

Leesh

Gorgeous Girly...Youre pulling every last one of them off. :yep:

Wishing you the absolute best recovery!

Fhrizzball

Did your hair texture change and more power to you for dealing so well with the cancer. Those wigs look awesome on you.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Im so happy you are done with treatment miss lady! You are so beautiful and thank you so much for sharing. I love your wigs and they make a great PS while you are growing your hair out of the twa stage on case you dont want to rock a fro. Again gorgeous lady.

Mahogony7

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I like the first one, it looks good on you. The best of luck of and blessings to you!!! I love your energy!

Caychica

Thanks ladies, I appreciate your very kind comments :)

You are beautiful! Love the wigs. Our God is greater than any sickness or pain, and his work on you is not done yet! Have faith, he's in control! Praying and wishing you a full recovery. Stay bless!

Thank you. Oh yes he is! God is good all the time.

Did your hair texture change and more power to you for dealing so well with the cancer. Those wigs look awesome on you.

Thank you! It might be too soon to tell. Right now my hair is very fine (like a baby's) because it had to grow back from the root. It started out dead straight and now the curls are coming back much looser imo but that might change again as it continues to grow.

naturalmanenyc

I love the wigs on you, especially the colored one. I wish you a speedy recovery. A few friends are going through chemo right now and wig shopping was the first step, realizing that they would lose their hair.

Your texture may be totally different. One friend, White woman, had pretty coarse, frizzy hair but now that it's grown back, it's very smooth and wavy.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
You look beautiful and your resilient spirit is, too! I wish you healing, health and an abundance of blessings! Take good care of your precious self!

Caychica

I love the wigs on you, especially the colored one. I wish you a speedy recovery. A few friends are going through chemo right now and wig shopping was the first step, realizing that they would lose their hair.

Your texture may be totally different. One friend, White woman, had pretty coarse, frizzy hair but now that it's grown back, it's very smooth and wavy.

I wish them the best. Always keep the faith, trust in God and be positive. The road isn't easy but life is worth it.

Oh wow. I've heard many stories of how different the hair may grow back. Some people with curly hair end up with straight (vice versa) or even the color can change. I find it interesting.

But thank you! & your friends are in my prayers.

ilong

God's Own
Caychica
May God continue to strengthen and heal you. Keep your wonderful and positive attitute - although I know many days it may be difficult. This is just another test and God has already declared you the victor.

Speedy recovery and beautiful pics!