Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

back2relaxed

13.5 getting my touch up on Friday! Thank goodness! My new growth is off the chain. I tried to wash blowdry and flat iron. It is a thick mess. I'll probably do a rollerset on dry hair just to keeo me from using more heat. Friday can't arrive fast enough.

mshoneyfly

1 week post and texturizing in about 10-13 weeks. I hope to have a LOT of NG before I texturize so we'll see how it works out. April 5 will make 12 weeks post.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

D.Lisha

I'm at 11 weeks. Only 5 more weeks to go!

Sent from Atop of my throne, in a kingdom where long-haired bad b**ches rule ;)

Tangie

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I'm six weeks post. I haven't decided how long I'm gonna stretch yet. Maybe 16 weeks?

Lymegreen

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

7 weeks. I'm going to relax @ 8 1/2 weeks

nerdography

I'm five weeks post. I plan on relaxing at ten weeks.

sunnieb

18 weeks post. Only 2 weeks to go!

SweetSunshine

I'm currently 14 weeks post. Aiming to texlax at 26 weeks..... My first 6 month stretch!

PureSilver

SweetSunshine you wanna be relaxed buddies? I'm 10wkspost this Saturday will be relaxing on May 31st which will be my 27weeks

naija24

i am about 14 weeks post. i am not sure when i'll relax again but i'm having a hard time with this new growth now :(

NGraceO

One week post! Not sure when the next relaxer is, but since I decided to decrease the length of my stretches, I'm playing with the idea of 10-12 weeks. We'll see.

NGraceO

PlainJane

5 weeks post and I will probably self relax in another 7 weeks. I'm looking forward to rinsing my hair jet black more than the touch up!

Rozlewis

6 weeks post and another 11 to go.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

Almost 1 week post. Not trying to visit the crack path for 18-20 weeks since I stretched 16 weeks this time.

Eiano

20.5 H post!! :grin:

sunnieb

19 weeks post today!

Relaxing next Saturday! :woohoo:

ATLcutey20

I will be 13 wks post this Monday.

I usually relax at 12 wks post, but I'm loving the thickness of my hair right now. Gonna see how it goes.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I'm 16 wks post.. I'm trying to transition. Emphasis on the word trying lol. If I get fed up
and I see things are not going well, I'll probably end up texlaxing instead.

TLC1020

13 wks post, currently in box braids so I plan on going about 24 wks post.

SweetSunshine

PureSilver

Yes! I would love to be relaxed buddies. I will be relaxing May 31st as well!

Yay!