Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

PureSilver

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

4 weeks post today..............23 weeks to go, next relaxer May 31st 2014, God's will

Rnjones

10 weeks post today. Went 13 last time so hoping to add another week to make 14

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

sunnieb

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

13 weeks post today, 7 weeks to go......

natural_one

15 weeks...Relaxer scheduled next week..

Ms. Tiki

I'm 11 and planning to texlax next Sat the 28th. I'm so ready!

Misseyl

11 weeks and will retouch in February 2014.

destinyseeker

4 weeks post. I bow down to my sisters that can stretch for months but in 2014 I will not be going past 9-10 weeks. My hair does NOT like it :(... Since I won't wear twists ( love twist out though!), braids or wigs.

sunnieb

Weeks are flying by! I'm 14 weeks post!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

4 weeks post. I bow down to my sisters that can stretch for months but in 2014 I will not be going past 9-10 weeks. My hair does NOT like it :(... Since I won't wear twists ( love twist out though!), braids or wigs.

destinyseeker, we're eye to eye on that one!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

I'm 4.5 weeks post and things are going great thus far! :yep:

TheNDofUO

7 weeks. Stretching till March

Americka

8 months post as of yesterday. I am thankful for Ecostyler gel, Carefree curl gold, Indian soft wave hair, and Aunt Jackie's products.

Trying to reach a year by taking it one week at a time.

afjhnsn

I'm almost 15 weeks. I'm taking it week by week. Touch ups are too expensive for me right now, so the longer I can prolong it, the better. The most I've done is 17 weeks.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie

I'm 8 weeks post and plan to relax as usual at 12 weeks post which is the first week in February. My dream is to be able to stretch for 20 weeks but ain't nobody got time for tangles and major breakage.

AmiJay

I'm on Hairfinity and I'm going to only go to 8-10 weeks. I don't want to wear wigs and can't do my kinky twist because I'm looking for a job.

PureSilver

6 weeks post today :yay: doesn't even feel like it and i have alot of NG. I'm so proud, i'm doing something right!

Americka

1 day post relaxer. I ended my 8 month stretch yesterday.

tolly

6weeks post, the last one was my virgin relaxer. I'm not sure how long to stretch......my hair is just NL, and I'm getting split ends and trimming hasn't done much, they just reappear quickly. I'm going to stop the trimming for a while, that's what made me BC the last time!