Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Last night - LOC twists with Jane Carter Solution Restore moisture mist, Sesa + Vatika oil mix & EO Everyday Leave in conditioner French Lavender.

OAN- The Sesa hair oil feels heavy (like olive oil) on my lowpo hair. It's a sesame & coconut oil base.
For me it works best mixed with conditioner; mixed with drying oil infusions (Brahmi/gotu kola, Mehendi/henna, Neelibrigahdi/indigo, Vatika) & used with heat.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Tuesday used Curl Junkie Argan and Olive Daily Conditioner as my leave in, moisturized with Bask Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream, then sealed with Bask Java Bean Styling Pomade.

Wednesday morning took down braids with jojoba oil.

Wednesday night plaited hair with jojoba oil for the night.

ronie

Spritzed with apogee pro vitamin leave in
Moisturized with APB Ayurvedic cream
Twist and perm rods on ends with MHC buttery soy

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Baggying a few hours with:

Mega-Tek/Nature's Blessing's Mix(Scalp) Hairitage Hydrations Sprout (on ends) and Spritzed with: LACE Ayurvedic Hair Mist.

jprayze

I've been in Senegalese twists for a month now. My routine is simple, liquid gold on my scalp and grapeseed on the hair. Washing every other wk to control buildup.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Last night: refreshed twists with Jane Carter Restore moisture mist, EO Lavender Fields leave in conditioner & 100% pure argan oil.

Today: used argan oil to take down twists for twistout.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Thursday morning took my hair down with jojoba oil

Thursday night used Aveeno Leave In Conditioner followed by Curl Junkie Argan and Olive Oil Daily Conditioner, Jojoba oil, Bask Palm Tapioca Deluxe Cream and Bask Java Bean Styling Pomade to reset my braids.

Friday I took down my braids with Jojoba oil. The hair had a soft lush feel to it and was incredibly defined. However, I should skip one of the things I used because my hair was a little oilier than I like.

Today is Saturday and I am washing and (braid) setting my hair. Not sure with what yet.

ronie

Spritzed with apogee pro vitamin leave in Moisturized with APB Ayurvedic cream Twist and perm rods on ends with MHC buttery soy
Hair is still soft, strong, and juicy from this. This is becoming my HG combo. All I do is retwist big sections then fluff for a nice curly fro. The bonus is: much less broken pieces on my fingers.

KinkyRN

I don't know what is going on with my fro. It has developed knots at the ends of most coils. So even though I did a full wash with pre poo, light protein and DCed. My hair just wouldn't do right. So I just put some flawless curl conditioner and THP pomade on top. I have crazy shrinkage but it is moisturized.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
A few drops of KeraVada's:

Ocean Ego = Irish Moss, Kelp, Spirlulina with Ricebran, Grapeseed, Coconut, Olive, Rosemary, Tulsi