Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

ronie

Wash day today:
Evco on freshly trimmed ends to prepoo
SD WGBC leave in
Hairveda green tea butter to seal

rawsilk

Okay - so THIS is where y'all are sharing all the info re products in a jar! I am now hungry as he!! looking at posts re, e.g, pumpkin, carrot cake, watermelon etc. OP, if you don't mind, I would like to ask all subscribers for top choices for scalp products or mixes that are non-greasy. So many butters and creams in here that I had no idea about. (Why is this my first time in here?!?!!!) As soon as I find/decide on something, I'm in.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Steeping my tea blend for tomorrow. Cowashing tomorrow since I will be traveling for business this week.

toaster

I'm still loving Cantu Shea Butter Natural Leave-in. About to run out of my SSI Seyani Butter so I purchased Liquid Gold Whipped Marshmallows Butter. I'll update once I receive it and use it for a while.

toaster

IDareT'sHair

I've been spending too much $$ in the makeup forum. I even bought nail polish the other day! :nono: I need to stay in the hair forum because I'm not as tempted by hair products (because I spent 2008-2012 spending ALL my money on hair stuff).

Babygrowth

Sealed Mocha Silk with hemp seed oil. Will use a sweet almond oil mix to seal after using APB watermelon LI and EQP mango butter.

xu93texas

I massaged in JBCO and olive oil on scalp. I spritzed Komaza Califia Spray on braids

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Did a scalp massage with APB's Hibiscus and Fenugreek. Her oils absorb so well into my hair. Love love.

Oh, and topping my dc with an oil and then steaming is :love:! There was a definite improvement when I did that.