Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Saturday: wash day. LOC with SM JBCO Leave in, Ramtirth Brahmi oil & Eden Bodyworks Coconut curl cream

Rest of the week: refresh with either homemade tea+ Vatika Hibiscus enriched coconut oil or OH Greg Juice + neelibrigahdi oil

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used APB Watermelon Leave in spray underneath the watermelon hair cream. Sealed with HV Cocasta Shikakai.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
On Thursday used Curl Junkie Argan and Olive Oil as a leave in followed by Bask Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream then sealed with Bask Java Bean Styling Pomade to set my hair in about 10 braids.

On Friday, took down the braids with jojoba oil.

On Friday night reset my braids with jojoba oil.

On Saturday morning took braids down with jojoba oil.

On Saturday and Sunday, hair was still moisturized.

Sunday night, did an overnight pre-shampoo Rx with Parachute Coconut oil.

Last edited:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Friday (wash day): used Jane Carter Restore creamy conditioning cleanser & Jane Carter Nutrient Replenishing conditioner.
LOC with Jane Carter Revitalizing leave in conditioner, Sesa hair oil & Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree hair milk.
Twisted with Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel + Dr. Bronner's Magic Organic Hair Cream lavender coconut.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Wound up not washing my hair today, so I used a water glycerin mix and sealed with jojoba oil while installing plaits in my hair.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used APB Ayurvedic Hair Cream in Honey Dew, sealed with HV Cocasta Shikakai, and twisted with APB Ayurvedic Pomade.