Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Now I want to go back to Sally's and get the Mielle Pomegranate and Honey stylers that were in stock.
I guess this is what happens when you have bunned forever and are now getting ready to start styling more frequently again. :giggle:
@NaturallyATLPCH
Umm....NOOOOOOOOOO That's what happens when you're a PJ:lachen:

As "our folks like to say: "Point Blank. Period":lol:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was messing around in my Stash in my Garage one day last week and noticed I have stacked up a lot of unopned packages and I foundt an unopened x3 pack Cream & Coco spun Sugar Reconstructor.:eek:

Lawd...I know them joints were only 5 bucks, but how many did I buy? I thought I was almost done with those.:eek:

No worries, I like it, and will no doubt use them or swap a couple.

NaturallyATLPCH

I was messing around in my Stash in my Garage one day last week and noticed I have stacked up a lot of unopned packages and I foundt an unopened x3 pack Cream & Coco spun Sugar Reconstructor.:eek:

Lawd...I know them joints were only 5 bucks, but how many did I buy? I thought I was almost done with those.:eek:

:dead:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

:dighole:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
May add TGIN on my randoms (in case they do $9.99 & Free Ship.

Loved the way the Honey Miracle Mask went on. Will see how I feel once I rinse. Definitely not wild about the scent. Will see how I feel once I use it again.

As a random w/a huge discount, I could see myself getting another one and a Buttercream.

But then again, maybe not. Under the dryer now and this scent could potentially get on my nerves.

Aggie

I have some indigo on my hair and will keep it on as long as I can. I really need my hair black today. I know if I head outside to attend my garden, this stuff will be draining all over my neck, back and shoulders from all that heat outside :eek:. I may have to give that an attempt tomorrow since I'm off from work.

Last edited: