*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

Platinum

Moisturized with shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, massaged and sealed with WGO. Will GH overnight.

**I do notice my hair is getting softer and my coils are popping more now that I am being more consistent with DC and baggying. I don't really even have to use any gel with the shea moisture smoothie anymore. After I cowash, I apply the shea moisture leave-in, then the smoothie, then I seal. My hair stays moist for almost the entire day and curls stay more defined.

I really need to try the Curl Enhancing smoothie and leave-in.:yep:

Seamonster

Platinum Lol, I like the first note of honeysuckle, but it gets cloying after awhile. I like the way AOHSR affected my hair so I will put up with it until I find something better or maybe I will add some EO to make it smell better.

Curl enhancing smoothie is like a curling butter. It coats the hair, so it is like a creamy gel alternative. I use to twist with it.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
(1) Sprayed my braids with African Royale BRX Braid & Extentsions Spray and Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment and sealed with WGO and GHE for the 2nd time.

This is 1 for the week maybe I can get 2 before this week ends.

Used this tonight also, got in 2 for the week

Sent from MyTouch 4G, using LHCF app.....

Rossy2010

GHE'ing nightly this week with my usual organic oils. I have french braids and I plan to keep them for a week.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Moisturized with Claudie's Leave-In Spray topped with Isha :love: and massaged Elixer into my scalp.

Preparing for another GHE session tonight. :grin:

tiffers

Moisturized with my new staple spray, Tate's Miracle Conditioner Spray :love: and massaged Elixer into my scalp.

I'll be doing more GHE tonight. :grin:

Platinum

Baggied today with Surge14 and African Royale BRX braid spray. Homemade potion on scalp. Baggied under a scarf and beanie cap.:yep:

kupenda

Preparing to relax this weekend so I put water on my hands, ran it over my hair and saturated my ends. Then applied my moisturizer and grapeseed oil. Baggying for an hour to loosen the new growth before finger detangling, greasing my scalp, and going back under the baggy for the night

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
GHE last night.....just lightly misted my braids with my mix (AVJ/glycerin/SAA/peppermint oil/tea tree oil/water).

tiffers

Moisturized with Tate's Miracle Conditioner Spray topped with Isha and massaged Elixer into my scalp.

I'll be GHE'ing tonight. :)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
(1) Sprayed my braids with African Royale BRX Braid & Extentsions Spray and Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment and sealed with WGO and GHE; going for 4 session this week.

~Vintage Queen~

Have liked results from baggying with my new spray mix but am going to try a week of GH'ing with Neem oil.
If the smell lingers then I'll stick to using it as a pre-shampoo treatment. It's just so horrible:-(

Rhetta

Haven't updated in a few days but, I've been baggying every night. Right now, I'm DC'ing with a mixture of Motions Moisture Plus, diatomaceous earth and Wondergro Pure Sulfur oil.

My hair is crazy soft but, my scalp itches like you wouldn't believe and my NG is poofy as all get out when I take my bitty bun down.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Getting back into the swing of things. Since I installed kinky-twists, I been a bit lazy with the GHE. Last nite oil scalp w/ Lenzi Request, GHE with whipped shea butter, vatika, and some other oils mix.

~Vintage Queen~

Have liked results from baggying with my new spray mix but am going to try a week of GH'ing with Neem oil.
If the smell lingers then I'll stick to using it as a pre-shampoo treatment. It's just so horrible:-(

Thank The Lord! As much as neem stank out my room for hours my hair didn't smell at all this morning.
However, even with a semi steam in shower my hair was dry, as if I hadn't put anyting on it which was odd. Will see what happens tomorrow.

Have sprayed and covered with neem.

~Vintage Queen~

Very happy to be washing/restyling my hair tomorrow.

Will prepare with a Neem/Sunflower oil detangling session and then wrap tight for a GHE.
Ps.
Neem seems to penetrate my strands v. deeply ie, it barely leaves any residue. I think I like that. Giving it a lil longer to see how hair responds though.

Take care ladies.

17/09 ETA: Ended up mixing neem, sfo, olive oil, avj, lavender eo and h20 to detangle. Very glad for softness and progression of hair.

Keep up the GH'ing/Bagging cause it works.:^)

Last edited: